Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What changes and additions would you like to see

V. Barbarino

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last but not least it would be nice if CJ would provide us with an ignore tab which will allow us to ignore a certain user in the forums that way any post provided by the ignored user cant be seen by the person ignoring or vice versa. This will allow for less drama in the boards and a more friendly board to everyone.

???

i agree but i think the doormen idea that u stated earlier is bs...90% of the doormen are asswipes when they are "working".

Guest r3nz0

I think there should be a section solely dedicated to me and my awesomeness. I mean, seriously, I've earned the right to be praised and continually admired by everyone on this board.

How about no? That works too. :)

Guest Untouchablepurple

For there to be a next button in the pics galleries. I know this has been mentioned tons of times but its so annoying to look at a pic and then having to click back... Also personally because of this I don't look at all the pics in the gallery unless something catches my eye.

I AGREE ! if it doesnt catch my attention i wont look at it .. but sometimes there might be something interesting in the pics ???

Guest Cosmigonon

I'd like to see more reviews, mostly by Saleen, he tells it like it is.

Bling is a very cool mofo, but I don't read his reviews anymore, they're all the same. He's a great writer, but every party he goes is the greatest thing ever, the crowd was magical, the music, the lights, girls, etc.

Sorry Bling... ;)

I'd like to see more reviews, mostly by Saleen, he tells it like it is.

Bling is a very cool mofo, but I don't read his reviews anymore, they're all the same. He's a great writer, but every party he goes is the greatest thing ever, the crowd was magical, the music, the lights, girls, etc.

Sorry Bling... ;)

I'm still trying to interview og but og can't face the no spin zone..

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I would like to see some one who does a review and does it with his true intuition.

Its really different when you have someone review a party or a club but the person reviewing the club is someone who is friends with the DJ or the promoter who throws the party.

Simply what we get in the end is a review that is making the club the dj look good and all when in reality probably the night was not all that and the reviewer wrote the review just to make his friends party look good.

Till this date I have yet to see a review on cooljunkie that the person reviewing the club is actually an outsider who doesn't know the staff or club promoter throwing the party.

Guest tiltmiami

Yeah I would like to see some one who does a review and does it with his true intuition.

Its really different when you have someone review a party or a club but the person reviewing the club is someone who is friends with the DJ or the promoter who throws the party.

Simply what we get in the end is a review that is making the club the dj look good and all when in reality probably the night was not all that and the reviewer wrote the review just to make his friends party look good.

Till this date I have yet to see a review on cooljunkie that the person reviewing the club is actually an outsider who doesn't know the staff or club promoter throwing the party.

what are u talking about

i am very honest with my reviews i dont care who i am going to hurt

POD GET ME A COOLJUNKIE ID I"LL GO TO EVERY CLUB AND DO THE REVIEWS

Guest tres-b

what are u talking about

i am very honest with my reviews i dont care who i am going to hurt

POD GET ME A COOLJUNKIE ID I"LL GO TO EVERY CLUB AND DO THE REVIEWS

He is talking about Bling and the constant "greatest set ever" comments.

Guest Untouchablepurple

oh.

Anyways GET ME A COOLJUNKIE ID SO I CAN BE THE NEW COLUNIST FOR COOLJUNKIE.COM

is that you on your icon picture ???

Guest tiltmiami

oh.

no it's not me

Guest Untouchablepurple

oh.

no it's not me

Oh ok ,, i was going to say " FUNNY PICTURE" 8)

Guest dachino

I think a GPS system should implement on every member so we all know your every move.

On the real, I love CJ, very informative. Some vids and sets would be nice like they have on deephousepage.com

Merci!