Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What changes and additions would you like to see

V. Barbarino

Guest pod

Then when we ask you for an original, please send us an invoice and once its paid send us the pic. ;)

OK, well you have to consult with my agent on specific usage and so forth. It could get costly unless it's just a print for Mom.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then when we ask you for an original, please send us an invoice and once its paid send us the pic. ;)

OK, well you have to consult with my agent on specific usage and so forth. It could get costly unless it's just a print for Mom.

Of course its just a print for our scrapbooks...what the hell else would I do with a pic of me and my friends? LOL!

Trust me, when my first cd drops YOU will be the one doing the photog work on it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mjm420

Enuff of the BS when are some of these changes going to take effect?!

Btw we need more smilies. ;D

yeah right.. LOL!!!

how about being able to type K.O.K.Y.'s name.

I mean does everyone here who has some type of authority here fear the name [move] K.O.K.Y [/move]???

I just think it's funny. How much the power trippers can't even stand KOKY's (K.O.K.Y's)name being typed.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :

So then i sak this WHY DID U GUYS DO THAT???

talk abouty being so immature..

Now i wonder who will be the one to respond & delete this post. Hmmmm... i wonder...

Banned member's names are masked off for security reasons.

Think about it.

Immature is obsessing about an issue waaaaay after it has ceased to be relevant.

Listen, if you haven't got anything positive to say, I suggest you go elsewhere. This thread is for positive input and constructive criticism, not for the re-airing of personal vendettas. You take it awfully personally considering you weren't the one banned.

We pride ourselves here as having one of the best and most well-maintained communities on the internet. We're just trying to keep it that way.

Guest Davenavarro10

Arrows that you click on to go from one pic to the next would be nice. As well as not deleting posts without any reason whatsoever.