Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staying in this weekend roll call!!!!

V. Barbarino

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Civs

dido. time to catch up on some movies. thinking of seeing war of the worlds and going through my music. time to delete the bad stuff.

Guest Civs
Me Too... I am still recovering!

you guys should come over to watch a movie. it's been a while. maybe we can do junikie fridays tonight. get wit J.

depending on weather .. im goin to chesterfield tonite for sebastian hopefully and bout it maybeeeeee crobar for obby but the weather is gonna deterorate rapidly after 12 i heard

besides that im stayin in unless i get dragged out to jazzy jeff tomororw

Guest KONEIL
Me Too... I am still recovering!

you guys should come over to watch a movie. it's been a while. maybe we can do junikie fridays tonight. get wit J.

Junkie Fridays sounds like fun! Yah I am down... Espsicially since the 2nd disc from Sex in the City is failing to work!!! I dont have any nails left .... Junkie Fridays has to be on!

Guest KONEIL

depending on weather .. im goin to chesterfield tonite for sebastian hopefully and bout it maybeeeeee crobar for obby but the weather is gonna deterorate rapidly after 12 i heard

besides that im stayin in unless i get dragged out to jazzy jeff tomororw

jazzy jeff???

Guest Electric Eel

ME!

Going to happy hour tonight but thats about it. I am dead after this past weekend, could hardly get out of bed for work, even today.

Guest rollyp66

You guys need to go to bootcamp with me, erica, & the Guerra's as your Drill SGTs!!!!! It's just like sports the more you practice the better you get @ it!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pod

I simply don't have the option of staying in. Going out to me is as natural as rolling out of bed.

Guest Fez

shit..i say that every weekend...and i end up going out...

unfortunatelly this weekend i have friends visiting from outta the country...so i MUST go out...lol

Guest Electric Eel

You guys need to go to bootcamp with me, erica, & the Guerra's as your Drill SGTs!!!!! It's just like sports the more you practice the better you get @ it!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say starting the day at 7am Monday morning and not going home until 3am Tuesday morning this past weeknd would be a good enough bootcamp for me and I can relax now :P

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say starting the day at 7am Monday morning and not going home until 3am Tuesday morning this past weeknd would be a good enough bootcamp for me and I can relax now :P

LOL trueeeeee

Guest klubveteran

i'm staying in....

eddy and his crazy brothers killed me last weekend...

id be in this roll call 3 weeks out of the month then ;D

then that one weekend i go out im fresh as a daisy.

beach, reading, R& R, and netflix.

then in the morning i sign on here and get a report from u nerds.

besides the paparazzi keeps bugging me for photo ops. no offense to the Podster but way too many cameras at clubs these days. even more and more camera phones. makes it damn near impossible to date married chicks these days :P

best roll call ever. 8)

Guest pod

I can't vouch for those other primate-manned sites out there, but you can count on my discretion N-rod.

Guest klubveteran

I can't vouch for those other primate-manned sites out there, but you can count on my discretion N-rod.

;)

besides ur easy to dodge out of the way before you snap a pic. you have one drink in each hand. I have a few seconds easy before u get ready.

Guest klubveteran

i'm staying in....

eddy and his crazy brothers killed me last weekend...

The Guerra's are legends. just a notch below saleen but nobody else

Guest Devilicious

Happy hour tonight, work tomorrow.

No going out for me this weekend. Unless last night counts...

Guest tiltmiami

Staying In...check! ;D

wanna come over and snuggle and watch the golden girls on dvd???

lol,u guys