Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think someone put a Santeria hex at my job!!!

Guest lulamishka

Guest lulamishka

Ok so one of the guys that works here in the agency saw this Santeria-looking-stuff outside in our parking lot near his space.

It's in the swail...ya know, where there's plants & stuff. And it doesn't look like someone just threw it there to discard it.

WHHHAT THE FCUK?!?!?!!

There's this head in a clay pot (looks like a coconut but I don't think it is) with shells for eyes and some kind of pin or earring on the face...and there are multi-colored beads on one of the plants....and there's a metal pot with what looks like horseshoes in it...and a bag with a candle holder, corn, and metal rooster statue...and a cigar...

WHAT IS THISSSSS!!! DID SOMEONE PUT A HEX ON US?!?!

HOW DO WE GET RID OF IT!!!???

Guest Electric Eel

One time by my old job there was a box with a dead goat in it. Can someone say sacrifice?

Guest Diabolique

LOL! only in South Florida... sounds like that person needs an excuse to "hurt" people. ::)

Guest ILLMATIC

We had a headless goat head at my job too. We called animal control to come pick it up. Apparently these guys nailed the head to one of the trees. We even caught the incident on our surveillance cameras.

I personally don’t believe in that hex crap but I come from a superstitious upbringing. So I am use to hearing all this kind of garbage.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Ok so one of the guys that works here in the agency saw this Santeria-looking-stuff outside in our parking lot near his space.

It's in the swail...ya know, where there's plants & stuff. And it doesn't look like someone just threw it there to discard it.

WHHHAT THE FCUK?!?!?!!

There's this head in a clay pot (looks like a coconut but I don't think it is) with shells for eyes and some kind of pin or earring on the face...and there are multi-colored beads on one of the plants....and there's a metal pot with what looks like horseshoes in it...and a bag with a candle holder, corn, and metal rooster statue...and a cigar...

WHAT IS THISSSSS!!! DID SOMEONE PUT A HEX ON US?!?!

HOW DO WE GET RID OF IT!!!???

Call an exorcist and stock up on holy water. Or hire a witch doctor to put a hex on the hex doll's power.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Don't be frightened with their sorcerer's ways.....

and their sad devotion to that ancient religion.

(i bet tov and terry will know where i ripped this from movie and scene lol .. freaks) ;)

Your lack of faith disturbs me, Admiral Bling. *Tov chokes Bling from across the room*

Guest JMT

wtf well once. near my house there was (sorry to u cat lovers) a cat hanging in a publix bag from his tail hanging from a tree branch and candles on the floor

wtfff

bling.... what is that paragraph? you are supposed to be a writer. lol

Guest siuol_leahcim

get someone that does believe in that to properly dispose it. even if you think it's just a crock of shit, you can do without the thought of being cursed

Guest lulamishka

LOL well we consulted some Santeria "experts" (some hardcore Cuban mothers & grandmothers that are familiar with this kind of shit) and did what we had to do...LOL. :-X But we didn't dispose of it yet. I think we're gonna call the City of Miami, lol.

But ya know what's funny, yet kinda freaky...as we were leaving work yesterday (it was me & two other coworkers) we had to walk by it to get to our cars...and one coworker reminded us not to look at it as we walked by. And the moment we DID walk by it (not looking at it, of course), it started to pour raining!! We ran to our cars and by the time we pulled outta the parking lot the rain stopped. LOL! ::cue twilight zone music::

Guest Slide On The Ice

wtf well once. near my house there was (sorry to u cat lovers) a cat hanging in a publix bag from his tail hanging from a tree branch and candles on the floor

wtfff

;D :D ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

LOL well we consulted some Santeria "experts" (some hardcore Cuban mothers & grandmothers that are familiar with this kind of shit) and did what we had to do...LOL. :-X But we didn't dispose of it yet. I think we're gonna call the City of Miami, lol.

But ya know what's funny, yet kinda freaky...as we were leaving work yesterday (it was me & two other coworkers) we had to walk by it to get to our cars...and one coworker reminded us not to look at it as we walked by. And the moment we DID walk by it (not looking at it, of course), it started to pour raining!! We ran to our cars and by the time we pulled outta the parking lot the rain stopped. LOL! ::cue twilight zone music::

That is freaky. Or just chalk it up to cuca happening. ;)

Guest siuol_leahcim

???

wtfff

LMAO ;D

when i post i dont care about grammar or whatnot... leave my braincells for my reviews lol .......mmmmmmmmmm brainssssssssssssssssss ..... lol