Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lucky Strike

CrzyC1414779017

So I wanted to reserve a lane for next Sat since my bf will be in town and we wanted to do something "non-clubing" with my friends. I called ahead since Lee said that she tried to get a lane for tomorrow night but they are booked. So the girl on the phone says that you have to reserve for at least 2 hours $55/hour plus a $25 reservation fee...WTF!?!?! On the good side you can have as many people as you want but come on!!!

Oh well, Ill see if we can make it at an "off" time on another day.

But this time I think Ill go to Dave and Busters or the Boca Lanes. LOL!

Guest macboy

When we went it was the first week and they didn't charge us by the hour, but said they were going to start doing that for reservations. Until the novelty dies down, i'd expect that to be the norm for weekends. In any event, there's a 12 person max per lane, so if you get that many people it comes out to about $10 bucks a head, plus shoe rental. Think of it that way. Though I'd say you'd each get to bowl only one game. Go for it. :)

Guest lil_liz

hmmmm, I wanted to do this Thursday the 28th for my B-day. I have to call to check it out.

So I wanted to reserve a lane for next Sat since my bf will be in town and we wanted to do something "non-clubing" with my friends. I called ahead since Lee said that she tried to get a lane for tomorrow night but they are booked. So the girl on the phone says that you have to reserve for at least 2 hours $55/hour plus a $25 reservation fee...WTF!?!?! On the good side you can have as many people as you want but come on!!!

BF?????

bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa

good joke.... you have no boyfriend... i saw you kissing that dude at nikki's last week... opps that was me... keep thinking you don't love me and keep thinking you don't want to be with me, when you figured it all out, call me up, i may just take you back...

Guest ILLMATIC

Don Carters baby! a REAL bowling alley.

It's a shame they are closing the Kendall Don Carters. :(

BF?????

bwahahahahahahahahaaaaa

good joke.... you have no boyfriend... i saw you kissing that dude at nikki's last week... opps that was me... keep thinking you don't love me and keep thinking you don't want to be with me, when you figured it all out, call me up, i may just take you back...

You will always have a place in my heart Saleen. :-* ;)

Guest vegasguy25
you have to reserve for at least 2 hours $55/hour plus a $25 reservation fee.

Wow, what a ripoff.

Guest LeVeL

No way they are really closing that Kendall Don Carters :o, thats a fucking shame I had a fucking blast there, hey atleast there is still Bird Bowl

Guest ILLMATIC

yeah end of this yr. sucks its across the street from my house :(

Bling!

You live in my neck of the woods??

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Horizons West

8)

i lived in Horizons West for 3 years too funny... Ya sucks Don Carters in closing... I went last Weds. for the '50 cents a game' deal and it was ThugNation... I never heard so much reggaeton in MY LIFE!!!

Whats fun is the $1 game Weds. at Bird Bowl ;)

Guest macboy

BTW, the computer fucked up the pin counts on the first ball on a number of frames, but provided a correct total when the frame was completed. Just an FYI in case you take this shit seriously. Then again, if you did, you'd be bowling at a low-class alley with pod. :P

Guest pod

I take my bowling seriously. PBR, pizza, and ill-fitting shoes.

Oh well, at least I still have putt-putt golf.

Guest Devilicious

I take my bowling seriously. PBR, pizza, and ill-fitting shoes.

Oh well, at least I still have putt-putt golf.

The shoes are cute! And brand new of course. But you still shouldn't forget your socks :)

The food is pretty good at decent prices for the beach. The only beer they had when we went was Corona and Heiniken, but i think that is because it was the first week.

Guest lulamishka

Horizons West

8)

LOL OMG my mom has an apartment there that she rents out. We used to live there back in 99/00.

Guest lulamishka

putt-putt golf.

:-X :-X :-X

LOL, I dunno, but just hearing "putt-putt" makes me laugh. Teehee. :P

Guest coach

I had a friend who used to say, "Once you've had sex with a woman, you've done about all you can with her, might as well go play putt-putt." Needless to say he was single.