Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J&B Nightology Boat...

Guest Fez

Guest Civs

cute concept. i agree with Chica. if this is thought out and done right, it could be an amazing event. this would work here since Miami has lots of nice yatchs. i for one would go withthe right djs and atmosphere.

Guest Fez

cute concept. i agree with Chica. if this is thought out and done right, it could be an amazing event. this would work here since Miami has lots of nice yatchs. i for one would go withthe right djs and atmosphere.

they'll need at least 150' for a party like this

and not everybody has a 150'+ yatch

Guest Civs

i thought this things could be rented. if so, a few promoters should be able to pull it off. possibly for a holiday weekend like labor day ro something similar.

Guest Fez

i thought this things could be rented. if so, a few promoters should be able to pull it off. possibly for a holiday weekend like labor day ro something similar.

true....i just love this idea..

also the concept of having a party in an Island with 1000 ppl or so...they did that in DR...and it was crazy...

Guest Civs
true....i just love this idea..

also the concept of having a party in an Island with 1000 ppl or so...they did that in DR...and it was crazy...

an excursion to an island would be great. nothing like water, sand, and alcohol to bring out the best in peope ;)

saleem, make it happen!!!