Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen S7, 750 hp twin-turbocharged V8

the hp should be way more than that on that car...i see 4 cylinders doing that on sleeve blocks on single turbos...most single turbo supras are doing over 1000hp+ on stock V6 blocks...so i don't see why "these supercars" can't.

still a nice car

lol

those 1000 hp supras last for only a few hours under normal driving... Put them on a race track and they won't last one lap before the trans and rear and tires and engines fall apart.. Nascar's don't even produce 800hp.. Also, compare the weight of supra to a saleen, you'll find your answer there..

the hp should be way more than that on that car...i see 4 cylinders doing that on sleeve blocks on single turbos...most single turbo supras are doing over 1000hp+ on stock V6 blocks...so i don't see why "these supercars" can't.

still a nice car

lol

those 1000 hp supras last for only a few hours under normal driving... Put them on a race track and they won't last one lap before the trans and rear and tires and engines fall apart.. Nascar's don't even produce 800hp.. Also, compare the weight of supra to a saleen, you'll find your answer there..

u gotta be kidding me...knowledge is key bro...i know bout stangs as well but for u to say that about supra blocks is a joke...

if u wanna compare power to weight ratio...the 4 cylinders doing 600-700hp would kill the s7 on a str8 line...

from saleen.com

vehicle specifications:

curb weight:

S7 - 2950 lbs

S281 - 3500 lbs

Supra Twin Turbo Us Spec - 3475 lbs

Zzzzz....

still a nice car

lol

u gotta be kidding me...knowledge is key bro...i know bout stangs as well but for u to say that about supra blocks is a joke...

if u wanna compare power to weight ratio...the 4 cylinders doing 600-700hp would kill the s7 on a str8 line...

from saleen.com

vehicle specifications:

curb weight:

S7 - 2950 lbs

S281 - 3500 lbs

Zzzzz....

The S7 and Enzo are balanced street legal indy cars, they don't need any more power, you can't put 1000 hp to the ground on a street car. You are talking about drag racing, a completly different topic that eliminates all super cars since for 5 grand you could be running 10's with a use old stang... S7 and Enzo are not drag racing cars, they are race cars for the street..

still a nice car

lol

from saleen.com

vehicle specifications:

curb weight:

S7 - 2950 lbs

S281 - 3500 lbs

Zzzzz....

The S7 and Enzo are balanced street legal indy cars, they don't need any more power, you can't put 1000 hp to the ground on a street car. You are talking about drag racing, a completly different topic that eliminates all super cars since for 5 grand you could be running 10's with a use old stang... S7 and Enzo are not drag racing cars, they are race cars for the street..

Yes i know this, i know what those cars are i wasnt born yesterday...you can put 1000hp on a street car, there are several cars out there w/ that amount of power offcourse it would just be insane to be driving around on something that powerfull, im sure they arent daily driver cars just like these super cars aren't for the average millionaire. The point I was trying to get across wasnt about them being super cars or not it was the fact that all these high compression V8 blocks and twin turbo matter of fact should be seeing alot higher numbers than just 500-700hp. People do that on smaller displacement, well tuned, on pump gas, so i don't see why the higher displacements can't. I was referring to drag racing in my previous because we all know that when it comes to zig zag aka autocross, f1 racing, type of thing the enzos, porsches, s7s, vipers, will take any of these smaller displacements vehicles. I can go into JGTC racing but that's a whole different ballpark.