Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather.......

Guest Chica

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mushrooms are legal , and the marihunana also , you can buy it in a lot of coffeshops all over town , but the hard drus i ilegaal , but you dont go to jail for it , only when it they think its not for own use , you go some mounths thats it , if i got 3 grams of cocaine , they only give me a warning :D

thats how it is all over the world as well...in brazil u can be smoking in the car, and when the police pulls u over u can just tell them...sorry man i smoked it all!...and give them 50 bucks so they wont try to harass you or ask for money, which they always do.

i stick to coronas and vodka

Guest NivekkeviN

ik ken hier wel een verhaaltje in het nederlands gaan schrijven , maar denk niet echt dat jullie de ballen ervan snappen ook , hoe laat is het eigelijk daarzo , volgens mij komuh jullie allemaal net je nest uit enzo , moeten jullie niet werken dan ofzow ??

ik ga zo lekker me bed in , nadat ik een dikke joint heb gerookt dan , wou liever een nacht doortrappen en lekker aan de speed gegaan , maar knetter tijd doe ik in het weekend wel :D

translate this :P

Guest tiltmiami

Mushrooms are legal , and the marihunana also , you can buy it in a lot of coffeshops all over town , but the hard drus i ilegaal , but you dont go to jail for it , only when it they think its not for own use , you go some mounths thats it , if i got 3 grams of cocaine , they only give me a warning :D

i live Holland ....

hehehe thanks , thats why i am here , to practice my english

ok Bro.U just came to the board talking about drugs.Now what gives u the idea that we do that here.Most people in this board have a family

Guest LdySphynx

i live Holland ....

hehehe thanks , thats why i am here , to practice my english

Ok just a little heads up here buddy, I know The Netherlands is a VERY free country and all but in the US it's a bit different so please refrain from telling us about ur drug habits so BLUNTLY, no one needs to know about them.

Thank You

And we know you say ur from Holland, no need to remind us in every post.

Guest LdySphynx

ik ken hier wel een verhaaltje in het nederlands gaan schrijven , maar denk niet echt dat jullie de ballen ervan snappen ook , hoe laat is het eigelijk daarzo , volgens mij komuh jullie allemaal net je nest uit enzo , moeten jullie niet werken dan ofzow ??

ik ga zo lekker me bed in , nadat ik een dikke joint heb gerookt dan , wou liever een nacht doortrappen en lekker aan de speed gegaan , maar knetter tijd doe ik in het weekend wel :D

translate this :P

English translation im going to write it in English as I see it in Dutch cause I dont know how to put that shit together.

k knows here, however, a tale in Dutch going writes, but does not think real that you get the balls of it also, how late eigelijk the daarzo, according to me komuh you all net your nest from enzo, do not have you work then ofzow??

are I this way nice me bed in, after I a dikke has joint will be smoked then, wanted a night doortrappen is gone rather and nicely to the speed, but crackles time does I in the weekend, however,

Ok so the bottom line of the tale is that you smoke a joint after sex................LMAO!!!!!!

And you still didnt answer my question :-\.

Guest tiltmiami

:-X drugs are bad , i will shut up about it , i am sorry :D

:D:P

now we talking

fala isso pra vc mesmo toda noite que voce pensar nisso quando tiver saindo pra night....ha ;)

LOL, ja tem 4 dias que eu nao uso nada loco

Guest NivekkeviN

i am impressed about your translation :)

there are a lot of woords correct , only the story i have ridden make more sens than you write it down in english

What was your qeastion ?

i have not read it , i think , can you repeat it please , i will answer :D

tenk joe :D

Guest tiltmiami

:-X drugs are bad , i will shut up about it , i am sorry :D

:D:P

now we talking

fala isso pra vc mesmo toda noite que voce pensar nisso quando tiver saindo pra night....ha ;)

LOL, ja tem 4 dias que eu nao uso nada loco

faz mas de 3 anos pra mim, e 3 anos atraz foi so uma vez antes daquela vez foi tipo 3 anos tb

well i am a junkie OK

Guest LdySphynx

i am impressed about your translation :)

there are a lot of woords correct , only the story i have ridden make more sens than you write it down in english

What was your qeastion ?

i have not read it , i think , can you repeat it please , i will answer :D

tenk joe :D

Ok well it was a silly question, but ok

Hello, hoe het de zomerweer behandelend u in Nederland is?

Guest NivekkeviN

if i understand it right you want to know how the summer weather up here is ??? :D

it is nice , its about 28 graden celcius , but i think it wont least long , this week its stay nice , but next week the aspect rain end that shit , but at the end of august i am going for holiday to croatie , so i will see the sun then :D

and when i am in coratie , i will also take a boat to venice , and in italy the weather is always good

Guest LdySphynx

if i understand it right yio want to know how the summer weather up here is ??? :D

it is nice , its about 28 graden celcius , but i think it wont least long , this week its stay nice , but next weak the aspect rain end that shit , but at the end of august i am going for holiday to croatie , so i will see the sun then :D

and when i am in coratie , i will also take a boat to venice , and in italy the weather is always good

Yep that what I wanted to know, cause I know that you guys are not used to such hot weather. I was there in October of last year and it was COLD, or it was just starting to get cold actually.......but I know last year for the summer it was HOT!!!

So thats why I asked :)

Guest NivekkeviN

you have been here ?? were have you stayed??

the weather is always shit here , cold and wet , if we have three weeks of sun a year its a lot , i would like to move to another country , i love to go to the south of france when i am getting what older , the weather , food and girls are much better over there

you have been here ?? were have you stayed??

the weather is always shit here , cold and wet , if we have three weeks of sun a year its a lot , i would like to move to another country , i love to go to the south of france when i am getting what older , the weather , food and girls are much better over there

french ppl make 50% of south beach that is in miami btw

Guest NivekkeviN

i didn't know :)

i have never been in the states :'(

i would love to go next year , but because the country is soooooooooooooo big , i dont have a clou were to go .

for a european it is at the moment cheaper to go te the states because of the euro.

any suggestion to go on holiday in the states ?

i didn't know :)

i have never been in the states :'(

i would love to go next year , but because the country is soooooooooooooo big , i dont have a clou were to go .

for a european it is at the moment cheaper to go te the states because of the euro.

any suggestion to go on holiday in the states ?

kentucky

alabama

indiana

ohio

montana

nevada excluding vegas

all those cant go wrong