Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather.......

Guest Chica

Guest LeVeL

To my guys and lesbians acourse :P

Would you rather have a chick with a lot of miles on her but is a stallion in bed. Or would you rather have a chick with low miles that you can train?

Discuss...

doesn't matter, p is p ;)

I have to say chick with low miles that I can train...chicks are fast learners...so after a couple training sessions she'll be an expert.

women with high miles tend to have loose tunnels :P

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Would you rather have a chick with a lot of miles on her but is a stallion in bed. Or would you rather have a chick with low miles that you can train?

Discuss...

doesn't matter' date=' p is p ;)

[/quote']

Girls with high miles tend to have loose tunnels :P

lmao.. depends on the chic..

honestly how many girls do you know that arn't experienced.

my policy don't ask, everyone has a past.

Guest Devilicious

Discuss...

doesn't matter, p is p ;)

Girls with high miles tend to have loose tunnels :P

lmao.. depends on the chic..

honestly how many girls do you know that arn't experienced.

my policy don't ask, everyone has a past.

Exactly why I don't ask.....

Guest JMT

Discuss...

[/quote']

I have to say chick with low miles that I can train...chicks are fast learners...so after a couple training sessions she'll be an expert.

women with high miles tend to have loose tunnels :P

lol werd.

id stay away from a reformed crack whore whose trying to go legit.

Would u rather be rich and unhappy or mid class and happy with what u have?

Middle class and happy b/c you will always be able to make more money but finding happiness is a tougher task.

Would you rather have Tiesto or George Acosta as Space's weekly resident?

Acosta

What shitty FL city would you rather live in (tell us why too!)

Orlando, Tampa, or Jax

define shitty

you understood perfectly. and when is the last time you did go?

its one thing if you dont like trance and want to single tiesto out' date=' but this is as outlandish as saying tommy lee is better than oscar. the guy plays like he hasnt bought a record since 2000, 93.1 on its worst day. trance to trance, if he was as entertaining hed pack in more crowds.

[/quote']

The last time I saw Tiesto was at Ultra main stage 2002 I believe. Since then I haven't felt the need. Maybe he has improved. I don't plan on finding out.

The last time I saw Acosta was probably at Living Room, also years ago. I don't pursue his music these days, however I would go see him again in a heartbeat. I've only seen him a few times, and I'd like to see how his sound has evolved. Or not. I wouldn't mind reliving those nights at Living Room..........

I'm not a fan of jumping on bandwagons, and I don't give a fuck that the general attitude around here is that Acosta sucks. I think Tiesto sucks. I like Acosta. Deal with it. :D

As far as Tiesto its funny how everyone talks shit about the guy, yet half of the people who talk shit about him have never checked him out in a Club. The Tiesto Experience is best felt in a club or Concert atmosphere.

i must say that ive seen tiesto over a gazilion times...both in a club many times and also live outside arena type of events...

i wouldn't go see him anymore, as i lost interest in him...however, back when i used to be more into that genre i had a blast.

some people move on and try new things, some don't...

Discuss...

[/quote']

than she'll leave you...

Guest michael^heaven

A Slut or a Whore? :P

---I'll take the slut. Even though they're basically the same. At least there's a small chance that she's slept with less people than the whore.

---Ok' date=' my turn...

[b']---Would you rather live in an island paradise or a fabulous city in Europe??

Guest swirlundergrounder

A Slut or a Whore? :P

---I'll take the slut. Even though they're basically the same. At least there's a small chance that she's slept with less people than the whore.

---Ok, my turn...

---Would you rather live in an island paradise or a fabulous city in Europe??

A fabulous city with a slut.... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Would you rather go without food or without water?

Go without food. You can't eat food if you have no water in you system. Plus water can keep you full for a while. If you run out of water, you can drink your own piss which just becomes water after not having anything in your system for a while...

Guest HouseSUcks

would you rather read this thread or hang out with bling and his tiesto cds????

Tiesto Rocks!

and thats that fat man.

Guest General

Would you rather go without food or without water?

Forget water :-X

I love to eat and if that's my last choice, food til my last breath. Of course it would have to be steaks or pasta love either one ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Would you rather have lots of money and no friends or lots of friends and no money?

Lots of friends