Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather.......

Guest Chica

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

You hit the nail on the head-his sound hasnt evolved and thats the real issue for Acosta IMO.

exactly. myself and a few others saw him of curiousity last year. we should have stayed home and listened to some 93.1 recordings, it would have been easier.

Guest LeVeL

you understood perfectly. and when is the last time you did go?

its one thing if you dont like trance and want to single tiesto out, but this is as outlandish as saying tommy lee is better than oscar. the guy plays like he hasnt bought a record since 2000, 93.1 on its worst day. trance to trance, if he was as entertaining hed pack in more crowds.

The last time I saw Tiesto was at Ultra main stage 2002 I believe. Since then I haven't felt the need. Maybe he has improved. I don't plan on finding out.

The last time I saw Acosta was probably at Living Room, also years ago. I don't pursue his music these days, however I would go see him again in a heartbeat. I've only seen him a few times, and I'd like to see how his sound has evolved. Or not. I wouldn't mind reliving those nights at Living Room..........

I'm not a fan of jumping on bandwagons, and I don't give a fuck that the general attitude around here is that Acosta sucks. I think Tiesto sucks. I like Acosta. Deal with it. :D

I agree with the both of you....yeah I like Acosta always have...I agree he tends to play some old tracks every now and then but its all good. A DJ cant play awesome mindblowing tracks all the time.

As far as Tiesto its funny how everyone talks shit about the guy, yet half of the people who talk shit about him have never checked him out in a Club. The Tiesto Experience is best felt in a club or Concert atmosphere. I have had one of the best times going to see Tiesto Spin. To this day I have yest to be disappointed.

Seeing people say he sucks is really funny..its nothing but House Dj's with no residencies or people who like House and think they are cool and know more than the person who likes Trance.

I for one love all the genres except Deep House acourse...so I would wish all the Tiesto and Acosta Bashing would end and just respect the fact that what Tiesto has done is innovate not follow anyone in the business, he runs his own record label which houses the best Trance producers in the business and everywhere he goes he's the spokeman for Dance Music and Electronica.

People show some more respect for the guy...instead of talking shit about him based on 1 performance...I can name the times I have seen shitty House Dj's perform horrible set in my time yest I give them a second and third chance...I dont base my decision on just 1 performance.

So let it go already...

Guest LdySphynx

Wax or shave?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I have done both I much rather wax..... but I have to wait too long to do it so I just shave!!!

Guest fairyDust

be paralyzed from the neck down or in a coma for the rest of your life.

Tough one....

In a coma.

Guest LdySphynx

be paralyzed from the neck down or in a coma for the rest of your life.

Naaaahhhh, I rather be paralyzed(knock on wood).......at least im concious and have the possiblity to be cured. Cause with a coma yeah you may come out of it, but who knows how many years and things you miss.

Guest fairyDust

Life in Prison or Dead??

Life in prison, I'll have the chance to be released early for good behavior.

Guest LdySphynx

Life in Prison or Dead??

Life in prison, I'll have the chance to be released early for good behavior.

Nope life in prison is just that "LIFE"!!!!

Guest LeVeL

To my guys and lesbians acourse :P

Would you rather have a chick with a lot of miles on her but is a stallion in bed. Or would you rather have a chick with low miles that you can train?

Discuss...

Guest durrtylexx

To my guys and lesbians acourse :P

Would you rather have a chick with a lot of miles on her but is a stallion in bed. Or would you rather have a chick with low miles that you can train?

Discuss...

doesn't matter, p is p ;)

Guest durrtylexx

watch or participate?

participate.

Which is more tolerable, extreme heat or extreme cold?

heat, just turn on the a/c and your good.

Guest LdySphynx

watch or participate?

participate.

Which is more tolerable, extreme heat or extreme cold?

Watch while participating :P!!!

and I choose Extreme heat.