Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather.......

Guest Chica

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest durrtylexx

Colette or DJ Rap.....?who whould you rather bag that is....

rap, she's fucking hot and cool as fuck.

Guest Devilicious

Colette or DJ Rap.....?who whould you rather bag that is....

Colette.

Got this one from myspace...

If you could only choose one, would you choose music or sex?

Guest michael^heaven

---Probably one of the most difficult choices in this entire thread. Well, since music is my life, my career, & everything to me...I'll choose sex! J/K....music, of course.

---Would you rather be trapped in the South Pole, naked, or stranded in the desert, forced to wear a fur coat?

Guest swirlundergrounder

---Probably one of the most difficult choices in this entire thread. Well, since music is my life, my career, & everything to me...I'll choose sex! J/K....music, of course.

---Would you rather be trapped in the South Pole, naked, or stranded in the desert, forced to wear a fur coat?

Stranded in the South Pole naked. Freezing to death is a more peaceful way of dying than dying of thirst and dehydration.

Guest Devilicious

Stranded in the South Pole naked. Freezing to death is a more peaceful way of dying than dying of thirst and dehydration.

Terry you're stopping the flow of the thread, you have to ask a question when you answer one! :P;)

IPOD filled with country and bluegrass, or IPOD filled with modern day hip-hop and R&B?

Guest durrtylexx

Terry you're stopping the flow of the thread, you have to ask a question when you answer one! :P;)

IPOD filled with country and bluegrass, or IPOD filled with modern day hip-hop and R&B?

no ipod lol.. jk.. i'll take hip hop i guess..

would you rather not be able to walk or not have any fingers. be handless, i guess.

Guest swirlundergrounder

no ipod lol.. jk.. i'll take hip hop i guess..

would you rather not be able to walk or not have any fingers. be handless, i guess.

That's a hard one....I'd have to say not be able to walk. My hands are important to me. But so is walking though..

Would you rather be an Eagle or a Dolphin. (The animals not the NFL teams)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I rather be an eagle (the exhilaration of flying)

would u rather die in ur sleep or while having sex?

Die in my sleep....

Would you rather go withoout music or go without the Internet? (No music on the Internet if you choose it)

Guest pod

Maybe you did, but I've been online since 1991. Before then I was just a wee child easily amused by TV, monkey bars, and sweatshop labor.

Once you've used something extensively for almost fifteen years as a method of information gathering and income generation, you couldn't live without it.

;D

Guest Devilicious

My brother spent those years on the internet too, but I was out and about..... got better acquainted with the internet in college.

I'd go insane without music. Without the internet I'd struggle at first, but would eventually adapt.

Guest pod

I'd go nuts and start digging trenches and laying cable. In ten years I would have single-handedly rebuilt the necessary infrastructure. ;D

Me, a shovel, and a big spool of fibre. Hey, at least I'd be ripped after all that digging.

Guest Devilicious

I'd go nuts and start digging trenches and laying cable. In ten years I would have single-handedly rebuilt the necessary infrastructure. ;D

Me, a shovel, and a big spool of fibre. Hey, at least I'd be ripped after all that digging.

Ok so we'll choose music, destroy the internet, you can rebuild it and save the world and get a six pack doing it. Fine by me :)

so again,

see or be seen?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ok so we'll choose music, destroy the internet, you can rebuild it and save the world and get a six pack doing it. Fine by me :)

so again,

see or be seen?

Be seen. I'm always in hiding...

CSI Miami or CSI NY