Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should i stay or should i go

Guest tiltmiami

ok since i make non sense posting or replies and my spelling sucks.Tell me how u feel in a single vo  

1. 1. ok since i make non sense posting or replies and my spelling sucks.Tell me how u feel in a single vo

Guest LeVeL

Seriously Man you need to lay off the drugs a little, basically no one here is kicking you out, it seems like you are kicking your own self out.

I clearly dont care honesty because I dont know you but the ballis on your court man, deal with it. I for one am not the most liked guy around here and I dont give a fuck because they cant fazee Meee 8).

Just do your thing and stop worrying about the rest of us.

Guest Devilicious

it's grammar not grammer

See what I mean even *I* make mistakes every now again, no one is perfect, well :P......LOL!!!!

there's no stars between I and u should use a coma before it as well.

I believe that in order to be correct, you would have said:

There are no stars surrounding I, and you should use a comma before it.

If you're going to be a grammar nazi, do it right please. :P:)

Bruno, I don't want you to leave. In person, you're a blast to be around, and I love hanging out with you! Believe it or not, I even like you on the boards. Sure your grammar and spelling suck, you start rediculous threads, and sometimes you say ignorant things. I know not all share my opinion, but that's what makes CJ entertaining to me... the diversity of the people who post. At least you have something to say! I'll never knock someone for stating their opinion. Everyone has a right to one, and a right to express it.

Even the pretentious assholes who post on this site have to admit you keep it interesting. Besides, if you weren't here to be compared to, they wouldn't seem so smart now would they? ;) :-*

Guest LdySphynx

it's grammar not grammer

See what I mean even *I* make mistakes every now again, no one is perfect, well :P......LOL!!!!

Bruno, I don't want you to leave. In person, you're a blast to be around, and I love hanging out with you! Believe it or not, I even like you on the boards. Sure your grammar and spelling suck, you start rediculous threads, and sometimes you say ignorant things. I know not all share my opinion, but that's what makes CJ entertaining to me... the diversity of the people who post. At least you have something to say! I'll never knock someone for stating their opinion. Everyone has a right to one, and a right to express it.

Even the pretentious assholes who post on this site have to admit you keep it interesting. Besides, if you weren't here to be compared to, they wouldn't seem so smart now would they? ;) :-*

Yeah what she said, and a AMEN two snaps with a twist around ur ass and back in yo face :-*.

Had to throw that In Living Color line in there :P.

Guest Electric Eel

it's grammar not grammer

its spelled, ridiculous

hehe, just messing with ya :-*

Guest r3nz0

Dude, for fuck's sake, stop asking people what they think you should do.

You seem like a cool guy, but slow down a bit with these "post a pic of your favorite toilet paper" threads and "what should I do with my life?" threads.

Ok? Peace. 8)

Guest Devilicious

it's grammar not grammer

its spelled, ridiculous

hehe, just messing with ya :-*

LOL

thanks hon, I've been misspelling that one for years I think!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

BRUNO!!!!!!!!!!! STOP POSTING AND CALL MY ASS DUDE!!!! i need to ask you sumthin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!