Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding Crashers reviews

Guest klit

Hilarious movie!!! Will Ferrell, the crazy chick, chris walken were all great in the movie, but show belonged to vince vaughn.

Right up there with other movies from this crew including old school.

I loved it. It was a comedy but in the end i found it to be a tragedy that evolves into the fairy tale "and they lived happily ever after" ending.

yes, I look too hard sometimes into the movie. and i laughed a lot but it makes you think a lot about life..

and for that I give this film an A+

Guest ddg

THIS MOVIE IS HUGE!!!!!

i expected great stuff from them (owen wilson and vince vaughn) but they delivered more than i could ever imagine...way too many funny things to c on the first time...i have to go c it again....great great flick

def shocked me how well written it was. it was not stupid at all. in fact its better then the american pie movies. IMHO

i knew the acting was gonna be great. owen wilson and vince vaughn are awesome as always......

Guest LeVeL

I got to see this Flick on Saturday and I have to say its one those comedies that will live on years and years from now.

I have to give this flick 2 Thumbs way up.

Now one thing I have to say is that its cool to review a flick and post your opinion on the film but when you give away such an important part of the film by saying who the person was who made the cameo on the film away. It really takes away a lot to a person who hasn't seen the movie yet.

Anyways I recommend this movie to anyone who really wants to laugh alot. Even though at times there were a lot of predictable and cheesy parts it still was funny.

Vince Vaughn is on a row folks, the guy just has a way with words which causes you to just laugh.

Great,great movie cant wait to have this on DVD.

I got to see this Flick on Saturday and I have to say its one those comedies that will live on years and years from now.

I have to give this flick 2 Thumbs way up.

Now one thing I have to say is that its cool to review a flick and post your opinion on the film but when you give away such an important part of the film by saying who the person was who made the cameo on the film away. It really takes away a lot to a person who hasn't seen the movie yet.

Anyways I recommend this movie to anyone who really wants to laugh alot. Even though at times there were a lot of predictable and cheesy parts it still was funny.

Vince Vaughn is on a row folks' date=' the guy just has a way with words which causes you to just laugh.

Great,great

yeah i hated that i knew who the cameo was before i saw it[/quote']

Guest LeVeL

yeah i hated that i knew who the cameo was before i saw it

You should of seen the reaction in the theater when they saw who was the person who made the cameo on Wedding Crashers because the people went wild with joy.

I am just saying it takes away a lot from the movie if you give it away and someone who hasn't seen the movie finds out. Its a dam shame I tell you.. :-\

yeah i hated that i knew who the cameo was before i saw it

You should of seen the reaction in the theater when they saw who was the person who made the cameo on Wedding Crashers because the people went wild with joy.

I am just saying it takes away a lot from the movie if you give it away and someone who hasn't seen the movie finds out. Its a dam shame I tell you.. :-\

same in the theater i went to.. .. shit im seeing this movie again.......

nothing else out there i want to see ..

Guest JMT

saw it. pretty damn funny movie. some classic Owen and Vince. i give it an A, but not an A+.

and like Level pointed out, special thanks to fockers who reveal shit about the movie and ruin it for the people who havent seen it. its getting to the point were im not even going to click on a movie review thread unless ive seen it.

Guest dgrutman

the only part that i thought was weak was with the grandmother. since they have used her in those adam sandler movies you totally know what she is going to do and its a zero surprise. the only bad part

Guest davidorth

def shocked me how well written it was. it was not stupid at all. in fact its better then the american pie movies. IMHO

i knew the acting was gonna be great. owen wilson and vince vaughn are awesome as always......

first movie those guys wrote... very well written... they're currently in pre-pro of a flick about a pot dealer trying to get out of the drug biz...

vince vaughn is the shit!

btw, did anyone notice the twirly wirly he pulled at the wedding... guess favreau wasn't the only one who learned how to dance in swingers.

Guest klubveteran

A+++

smoke a bomb and got see this movie!!!!!!

Will Farell steals the show....

way to go penis brain ::) i was watching the Today show and they said there is a funny cameo but they didnt wanna ruin it. but leave it to the club legend.

thanks pal. :-\ :-\

Guest klubveteran

agree with u on that 1,000,000,000,000 %

A+++

smoke a bomb and got see this movie!!!!!!

Will Farell steals the show....

way to go penis brain ::) i was watching the Today show and they said there is a funny cameo but they didnt wanna ruin it. but leave it to the club legend.

thanks pal. :-\ :-\

who reads reviews before they go see a movie?????

only someone from miami...

you are probably the same guy who gets mad when you know tiger won the open from the news, but wanted to watch it on tape delay..

Guest LeVeL

you are probably the same guy who gets mad when you know tiger won the open from the news, but wanted to watch it on tape delay..

Are you living under a rock.

Because when you read the newspaper, you watch the news when they review the flick obviously but they dont give away the most important parts.

But people read reviews to know if the film is worth watching not to find out the whole plot genious. ::)

Guest Damon7278

I loved it. It was a comedy but in the end i found it to be a tragedy that evolves into the fairy tale "and they lived happily ever after" ending.

yes, I look too hard sometimes into the movie. and i laughed a lot but it makes you think a lot about life..

and for that I give this film an A+

Thanx for ruining the ending, fuckstick ::)

you are probably the same guy who gets mad when you know tiger won the open from the news' date=' but wanted to watch it on tape delay..

[/quote']

Because when you read the newspaper, you watch the news when they review the flick obviously but they dont give away the most important parts.

But people read reviews to know if the film is worth watching not to find out the whole plot genious. ::)

a newpaper vs cooljunkie??? come on.... these boards discuss the movies, they don't "review" them.... dumb ass..

Guest klubveteran

you are probably the same guy who gets mad when you know tiger won the open from the news' date=' but wanted to watch it on tape delay..

[/quote']

there u have it Jersey boy. i see reviews all the time to see what the general consensus is. not that i solely depend on them but its nice to have an idea of what to expect from the quality.

have u ever heard of Siskel and Ebert ...now Roepert and Ebert? they review lots & of people watch and read. they never give the best parts out ::)