Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chesterfield, Amika, Crobar and Nocturnal .... last night

AndrewChibale

my review and aventures ...

Chesterfield 9pm - 12:15am

great turn out .. its been almost a whole year and the party is still going strong ... with its ups and downs but last night it proved u just have to go there and see it for yourself .. i noticed obby just spins better when he is drunk lol ..and thats eventhough there was no new castle at all .. he kept coming out to his truck to get some "secret stuff" lol .... good party overall .. some guetto fabulous people here and there but just for a couple of mins ..

Amika 12:30am - 2:45am

big line outside ... but the express one is always better ;) thanks to Alan T and crew for taking care of me and my friend "pandemonium" lol ... no drama at the door AT ALL

once inside .. place was pretty crowded ... few cj'ers in the house .. not so much of a big decoration but hey, it was all about the music right ?

Shawn on the decks playing his what i call "friday night Amika format" .. had the whole club going on strong, good vibe .. i noticed that they had a different set up for Angello .. pioneer 600 and 3 cdj's 1000 ..

Around i dont-remember lol Angello got on .. getting drunk and taking shots as he was playing .. very technical in his dj'ing but not enough for me ... sorry and im gonna get a lot of shit for this but he can be a hell of a great producer but as a dj he does not belong on the decks ..he played a good set for the friday-amika-crowd but nothing AT ALL out of the ordinary ... too many very well known tracks just made the night kinda like blah ! for me ...

Crobar 3:00am - 3:45am

Almost got kicked out after 15 seconds of being there thanks to a joke a "friend" did .... paid $10 for a corona .. ::)

I have to say i havent seen crobar that empty before but Ralph was on point .. great mixing ...

i cant still stand the loudness behind the dj booth ... maybe if they could get rid of those tweeters on top of the monitors... way too damn loud ... and maybe even add an extra sub

Nocturnal 4:00 am - ?

again, big thanks to my friend michelle at the door for taking care of me and my friends .. no drama at all ... once inside .. Roland was already playing .. music was great .. good vibe and a better turn out than the last party .. this is definetely growing and growing with every week that comes by ... was expecting a little more decoration to the patio but that was fine ...drinks here and there ..lots of familiar faces ... took advantage of the re-entry thing ...

left at i have no fucking idea what time .. .. drove all the way to delux lol .. and came back home.. :P

a few pics here ... (sidekick camera sucks ass lol, sorry)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Guest tiltmiami

well Andrew last night was fun. Chesterfield and Crobar was a trip ROLLY we missed u there man.

Got to Chesterfield around 9 hung out there for a while then went to Crobar(Packed house) wich always its a good time on friday,but like everyother time @Crobar i get drunk too fast so around 3 i left.

See u guys tonight at SPACE

Chesterfield was a lot of fun. like james said "PROG AT THE CHESTERFIELD!!"- FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE PLAYS PROG HERE INSTEAD OF JUST ME" LOL

never having heard joey i was very impresed. very progressive with a tinge of breaks (atmospherhic sounding)

nice to see a nice board turnout.

like ur new toy there andrew..... NOW PUT IT DOWN LOL ....

left around 1030

AMIKA

hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks to shawn for putting myself and like a crapload of guests on his list

shawn played a very good set. not too banging at first, buliding it up... then around 130 it was pretty damn packed and he started to bang it out more

steve angello played a very danceable set. it was nothing memorable though , he had some great remixes and stuff but nothing still touches the cevin fisher set from a few months ago IMHO still the best set ive ever heard at AMIKA.

had a very fun time.......

oh yeah the two bartenders .......... ridiculous hot heh. got their pic ;)

blue tonite. .pics later......... 8)

Guest dj_release

I have to agree with Andrew on Angello... he's a heck of a producer probably one of the best if not the best bangin house producer at the time, but as a DJ he's not that great and not much for his technical skills, but mostly for his track selection... I was expecting something more fresh from this guy since he's coming from Europe, but listening to him was like going to Space any day and listening to Cedric.... same shit really

only different thing I saw with Steve was that he looped a lot of acapellas ove tracks which was kinda cool but not all the time like he does... anyways I caught about an hour of Steve's set and left... and I caught almost all of Shawn's set I was there since 11:30 and all I can say is that it wasn't much of a warmup set, I thought he was bangin it out too much, specially before someone like Steve who we all know is gonna bang it out a lot because that's what he produces

Guest LdySphynx

Nocturnal 9:00 am, I think - ?

03.jpg

Andrew WTF :-\ :o??

Ok why do I all of the sudden feel violated :-X

Guest LdySphynx

I am GOING TO KILL ROCKY for cutting "Turn it up" short >:(, also DJs please refrain from playing these 2 songs (Girls just wanna have fun & Que pasa Mufasa) :-X!!!

The music was sometimes banging, most of the time Ehhhhhhhhhhh.......Rocky gotta give you props man ur mixing skills have come a long way ;D, I had a friend of mine tell me he like ur set(mixing wise didn't stay long enough to hear the track selection) better than Roland's.

And yes I went to Nocturnal, only because a friend wanted to go. ;)

Guest b00tyman07

Nocturnal 9:00 am, I think - ?

03.jpg

Andrew WTF :-\ :o??

Ok why do I all of the sudden feel violated :-X

might as well be a bullseye

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

ANDREW WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! >:(

LOL THAT PICTURE OF THE SIDE OF MY FACE IS NOT CUTE! HAD A BLAST FRIDAY BY THE WAY... NIIICE SIDEKICK ;)

Guest ddg

night was great...i thought angello was great....not nearly as busy as i thought it was gonna be...nocturnal was out of hand...thx Andrew for everything ;) ;)

i would drive 5 hours to hear Roland on the patio and to be part of the party that Biz is throwing....simply out of control ;D ;D

Guest obby
i noticed obby just spins better when he is drunk lol ..and thats eventhough there was no new castle at all .. he kept coming out to his truck to get some "secret stuff" lol

Juicy Juice and Vodka. Best mix ever!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's good for you too!

;D

juicyjuicebottle.jpgnordicvodka1.jpg

Guest ddg

i would drive 5 hours to hear Roland on the patio and to be part of the party that Biz is throwing....simply out of control ;D ;D

5 hours? u dont live that far

no..i live about 1 hour and some change...but my point is that i would drive far for that party...way too much fun.... ;)

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

ANDREW WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! >:(

LOL THAT PICTURE OF THE SIDE OF MY FACE IS NOT CUTE! HAD A BLAST FRIDAY BY THE WAY... NIIICE SIDEKICK ;)

u are the one always hiding ever since u change ur "date" ::)

ps. everybody needs a sidekick ;)

HEYY WE ALL MOVE ON TO THE BETTER ;D BY THE WAY DID YOU EVER GET THAT TRICK I TAUGHT YOU DOWN... YOU KNOW I WILL RUN INTO YOU THIS WEEK SO WHEN I DO WE'LL HAVE A BLAST!