• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KONEIL

155020414_l.jpg

124490889_l.jpg

These are just a few of many of my friends from Maine my home town! Classic Beauty.. No fake Boobs.. No caked on Make up... Great Personality!!

Guest tiltmiami

155020414_l.jpg

124490889_l.jpg

These are just a few of many of my friends from Maine my home town! Classic Beauty.. No fake Boobs.. No caked on Make up... Great Personality!!

who is the girl in pink

Guest LeVeL

I dont think any of those chicks are hot...ya'll need to look around more.

I have come to the realization that "hotness" is relative to the surrounding scenery and is always used to describe someone dressed extremely trendy.

What ever happened to classic beauty? You know - a pretty face, nice hair, complete package. When i go out, i sometimes wonder what these hot girls look like in regular street clothes or work clothes. *lol*

I agree....there is a lot of chicks out there that dont look good at all with Make-up, have their eye brows painted on, wear clothing that makes them look their best and when you see them wearing something else...they are not considered "HOT".

The most awful thing in the world is going home with a girl you think is hot and waking up the next day with a monster.

People tend to descrive anything with thick legs, big booty Hot now in days. Or anything with a nice face, it just seems hard for me actually to find a chick you can call Hot now in days because everything girls have now in days is meant to be fake or to basically lie to us.

Like when you see a nice blond with fat tits and fat lips...and then you come to find out its all Plastic Surgery. or a chick with a ncie stomach but all that is Lipo.

It seems everything is a lie now in days, girls are abandoning the Natural Look and beauty of a women and are giving up too easilty to look good at a crtain point but not all.

Guest djnikolas

One in Pink is MizChristina she will be around in Sept

the one in Blue is the current Miss Maine :-D

they r both really cute

;)

Guest durrtylexx

my boy's family is from Maine...he's actually there right now for a fam reunion...

and??? lmao..

Guest KONEIL

I can post so many of my friends from maine these are not the travel in pack kind these are mostly my team mates in feild hockey or soccer! They would stick out like sore thumbs in Miami!

What im really tired of is all skinny ass chicks being called hot. Some of them have NASTY hands and feet, and ugly faces. How is that hot? People are so wrapped up in this thin is beautiful mentality that they dont realize that the majority of real women aren't a size 2. Personally, i have been called fat. I may not be model thin but i am not fuckin fat. Any weight i want to lose is for me, and not for anyone else. So for all the big booty girls....HOLLA.

Guest durrtylexx

my boy's family is from Maine...he's actually there right now for a fam reunion...

and??? lmao..

and u got a small penis

he says he's tired of lobsters and wants to come back to otown

cool, I have a friend in Tokyo and he wants to come home also :P

lol

What im really tired of is all skinny ass chicks being called hot. Some of them have NASTY hands and feet, and ugly faces. How is that hot? People are so wrapped up in this thin is beautiful mentality that they dont realize that the majority of real women aren't a size 2. Personally, i have been called fat. I may not be model thin but i am not fuckin fat. Any weight i want to lose is for me, and not for anyone else. So for all the big booty girls....HOLLA.

There's still hot one going around in Miami....called "Silvia", she REAL, and got a nice "behind" too...have u seen her around? I've only seen "her" in pics ...

true statement

car mode off...

u go girl ;) :-*

and??? lmao..

and u got a small penis

he says he's tired of lobsters and wants to come back to otown

cool, I have a friend in Tokyo and he wants to come home also :P

lol

and? hhahahaahahahaha, ya okay tokyo was never stated on here fuckface