Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest girl @ local celebrity....

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

Guest Roxybella1

LOL foxy.....

where is my pic? :( ..... J/K

OK now we need hot guys too.....WHERE ARE THE HOT BOYZZ????

[/quote

lol...just post one of yourself... :) just because your pic is not in the forum does not mean you're not beautiful...look at my pic...I look like a dork with a flag on my head...and the sun makes me look like casper..lol...

You're right...enough with the girls...now its the boyzz turn...lol :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chica

lol GIRL u are too funny ...my pic is here somewhere, I was just playin around.... ok so back to the boyzz lol

Guest Roxybella1

lol GIRL u are too funny ...my pic is here somewhere, I was just playin around.... ok so back to the boyzz lol

lol...I know you were sweety...but just wanted to make that statement... ;)

LOL foxy.....

i only thought of the regulars at the party. if it was anyone that has been to local celebrity...... u knowwwwwww that id mention you chica.. i mean comon now pssttttt ;)

I was browsing through the forums and came across this one and saw my pic posted...lol...the one with michelle...thanks bling for the compliment :) but I hate that pic...lol...

I think all women are beautiful....regardless if you are fat or skinny...What truly matters is having a good heart and being a good person...

Jen, biz's girlfriend shes a sweetheart and michelle I dont know her too well but she seems like real cool down to earth person... ;)

Its all about living life and having fun! :-* I know life is not always happy...but you gotta try to make the best of it...ok..im gonna cry now :'(...lol...j/k :P

well said roxy ;)

Guest Chica

LOL foxy.....

i only thought of the regulars at the party. if it was anyone that has been to local celebrity...... u knowwwwwww that id mention you chica.. i mean comon now pssttttt ;)

hahaha i know chico :)

XOXO

LOL foxy.....

hahaha i know chico :)

XOXO

im def glad we've become good friends. your man is a lucky guy ...... ok ok i know ur all sayin enough of the sappy sh% lol ur right.

carry on now.... just sayin chica is def col in my book

Guest Roxybella1

I was browsing through the forums and came across this one and saw my pic posted...lol...the one with michelle...thanks bling for the compliment :) but I hate that pic...lol...

I think all women are beautiful....regardless if you are fat or skinny...What truly matters is having a good heart and being a good person...

Jen, biz's girlfriend shes a sweetheart and michelle I dont know her too well but she seems like real cool down to earth person... ;)

Its all about living life and having fun! :-* I know life is not always happy...but you gotta try to make the best of it...ok..im gonna cry now :'(...lol...j/k :P

well said roxy ;)

Thank you... :D

Guest lulamishka

What im really tired of is all skinny ass chicks being called hot. Some of them have NASTY hands and feet, and ugly faces. How is that hot? People are so wrapped up in this thin is beautiful mentality that they dont realize that the majority of real women aren't a size 2. Personally, i have been called fat. I may not be model thin but i am not fuckin fat. Any weight i want to lose is for me, and not for anyone else. So for all the big booty girls....HOLLA.

Amen sista! I'm fat and happy with my life. Sure I work out and try to lose weight but i'm not going to kill myself over it. I think I have more substance then those 'hot' girls. I know both Michelle and Jen and they are very sweet girls, this is nothing against them, i'm talking about the others that think they are hot shit and deserve to get whatever they want.

Preach on, Lee!!

I have much luff & respect for ya. But you already know that. ;) And girl, you always look good.

Guest lulamishka

Hey Roxy!

I wondered if you were the Roxy I had met before that started posting here, and yes you are. Since, imo, there aren't that many Roxy's out there... Anyway, we met a few months or so ago. So I'm just saying allo!

Guest Roxybella1

Hey Roxy!

I wondered if you were the Roxy I had met before that started posting here, and yes you are. Since, imo, there aren't that many Roxy's out there... Anyway, we met a few months or so ago. So I'm just saying allo!

Hola chica! How are you sweety? Its been a while since we've spoken...the last time I remember being in contact with you was when we were texting eachother back and forth to meet up at space...hehe...and that was a while back!!! ...hope you are doing well...We need to hang out chica! >:(:P

Guest coach

I think maybe you're partying in the wrong place' date=' man.

[/quote']

What gives you that impression ???

'Cause waaaaay back on page 2, you said:

Or anything with a nice face, it just seems hard for me actually to find a chick you can call Hot now in days because everything girls have now in days is meant to be fake or to basically lie to us.

Like when you see a nice blond with fat tits and fat lips...and then you come to find out its all Plastic Surgery. or a chick with a ncie stomach but all that is Lipo.

It seems everything is a lie now in days, girls are abandoning the Natural Look and beauty of a women and are giving up too easilty to look good at a crtain point but not all.

See, this is not true at many of the parties I go to. I love how the "natural" look is so in down here. The girls wear little or light makeup. There is little plastic in them. Most wear flattering, yet not preposterously slutty clothing.

As an example, take the Cafeteria party we went to on Friday. Pretty much the only girl in there with more than a "B" cup was our own Ms. "Mischief" and we all know how natural she is! It was freaking packed with hot women and hardly any makeup for fake parts.

So, that's all I'm saying. There are tons of naturally beautiful girls in Miami, the trick is being in the right place to enjoy it.

Guest LeVeL

I think maybe you're partying in the wrong place, man.

What gives you that impression ???

'Cause waaaaay back on page 2, you said:

Or anything with a nice face, it just seems hard for me actually to find a chick you can call Hot now in days because everything girls have now in days is meant to be fake or to basically lie to us.

Like when you see a nice blond with fat tits and fat lips...and then you come to find out its all Plastic Surgery. or a chick with a ncie stomach but all that is Lipo.

It seems everything is a lie now in days, girls are abandoning the Natural Look and beauty of a women and are giving up too easilty to look good at a crtain point but not all.

See, this is not true at many of the parties I go to. I love how the "natural" look is so in down here. The girls wear little or light makeup. There is little plastic in them. Most wear flattering, yet not preposterously slutty clothing.

As an example, take the Cafeteria party we went to on Friday. Pretty much the only girl in there with more than a "B" cup was our own Ms. "Mischief" and we all know how natural she is! It was freaking packed with hot women and hardly any makeup for fake parts.

So, that's all I'm saying. There are tons of naturally beautiful girls in Miami, the trick is being in the right place to enjoy it.

Ohh I know that believe me...I know there is a lot of natural beauty out there but there sure is a lot of deceiving looking girls also.

I was just stating a point since Trouble had placed her opinion and I agreed with her.

Guest Chica

no boys pics on here since both of you have bf's already...ha...

NOT Fair! lol ..........well we can always look ;)