Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bling

Guest r3nz0

Guest Seb

It was nice seeing ya on Friday, fag.

Ok, bye. :)

Hey man I saw you @ Amika for awhile too. You were right next to Shawn in the booth. Then you ducked down maybe to tie your shoe although it was for at least 10 minutes.

??? :o;)

Hey man I saw you @ Amika for awhile too. You were right next to Shawn in the booth. Then you ducked down maybe to tie your shoe although it was for at least 10 minutes.

leave the jokes to renzo, canuck ;) i did disapper into the hip hop room :-X for 30 min or so with my college friend paola her sis and their coworker. cuz thats what they like :P

rbs was like wtf u doin up here lol :P

leave the jokes to renzo, canuck ;) i did disapper into the hip hop room :-X for 30 min or so with my college friend paola her sis and their coworker. cuz thats what they like :P

rbs was like wtf u doin up here lol :P

I think he was cracking on Renzo.

Guest Seb

leave the jokes to renzo, canuck

hey Blingy stop kissing Renzo's ass, he likes it too much ;D

I have a problem ::cough wife cough::

Everytime I go out and start to have a good time, we have to leave cause my wife has to work the next day. So as soon as Steve Angello drops his first song, my wife's friends and her say they want to go to the hip hop room for a bit. I say OK. We try to go up and the guy says tables only...never mind we were chillin there before. So the couple was like we gotta get going and Michelle says yeah I gotta work. So we left. Sorry for not saying bye to all, but fury said let's get the hell out of here.

Guest Seb

Everytime I go out and start to have a good time, we have to leave cause my wife has to work the next day. So as soon as Steve Angello drops his first song, my wife's friends and her say they want to go to the hip hop room for a bit. I say OK. We try to go up and the guy says tables only...never mind we were chillin there before. So the couple was like we gotta get going and Michelle says yeah I gotta work. So we left. Sorry for not saying bye to all, but fury said let's get the hell out of here.

ya I noticed you guys left as soon as Angello stepped on. Don't worry you didn't miss much. We left about a half hour after you guys.

Guest r3nz0

Ah, I suggest you grow a freakin' penis and then go clubbing again. Nah, I'm only kidding, homey. :P ;D

Nice seeing ya, kid. 8)

Guest tres-b

Ducking down gets you all jacked up. 8)

Guest kcariaga

u guys disappeared as well what time did u leave? i know kat was sayin it was too packed ..then didnt see u after a bit....

And I hated the music....I just could not take it anymore

Guest Cosmigonon

:P

still in recovery mode. was feeling sick and went out anyways... now im sick fun lol

Bling, you seem like you're always sick, I'm telling you, start eating a little bit more...

still in recovery mode. was feeling sick and went out anyways... now im sick fun lol

Bling, you seem like you're always sick, I'm telling you, start eating a little bit more...

mentally my friend lol. was a bit down... i was physically all good ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

mentally my friend lol. was a bit down... i was physically all good ;D

Mentally ill? That's even worse!! :o