Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic FAnciulli at Space rollcall

Bling

Guest ramon

Sharon Phillips Want 2 Need 2 (Trentemoller Remix)

Nic will be breaking some legs on Saturday. Be ready.

and ffs andrew this time around i will need the sidekick for some tracklist action, or banned!

lol .. instant track id's via sk's .. i can see it now.

im telling you .. sidekicks will rule the world :P

and wait until i send u that link to unlock all software on it .. gps and shit ... just hold on until i fix my pc .. :P

sounds good to me. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Sidekicks bite. Shit for security, no video capability, no BT, and the camera blows, even for a mobile device.

Razrberry:

14.jpg

Sharon Phillips Want 2 Need 2 (Trentemoller Remix)

Nic will be breaking some legs on Saturday. Be ready.

and ffs andrew this time around i will need the sidekick for some tracklist action, or banned!

lol .. instant track id's via sk's .. i can see it now.

im telling you .. sidekicks will rule the world :P

and wait until i send u that link to unlock all software on it .. gps and shit ... just hold on until i fix my pc .. :P

does it weigh more than my phone?

I once worked for Verizon Wireless...personally I could careless which topnotch camera phone id have if there's always gonna be something out there to top it...a phone is meant to make/receive calls, all this other nonsense is cheezy HS material and another reason to spend a few hundred bucks on something you're gonna get bored of in no time

Guest pod

The camera function in a phone to me has a lot of potential. The one in my phone right now kinda stinks, but the concept is valid. Sometimes I wanna take an image of something, and it is a royal pain to whip out the D-SLR just to take an image of a passing bus or something.

The mobile imaging market has a lot of applications, especially with mobile video. Imagine giving someone a visual reference of your location if they are trying to find you.

u r right ... the camera on the sidekick sucks ass but is just the perfect tool to be in contact with all ur buddies ...

about 3g phones .. if im not mistaken, verizon wireless is the only carrier in the U.S. right now capable of that technology an they suck on service ... cingular is supossed to implement that technology too but who knows ... only in europe is where 2 way video and high speed data over ur cell phone can really happen ..

anyways ... what was this topic about ? ::)

The camera function in a phone to me has a lot of potential. The one in my phone right now kinda stinks, but the concept is valid. Sometimes I wanna take an image of something, and it is a royal pain to whip out the D-SLR just to take an image of a passing bus or something.

The mobile imaging market has a lot of applications, especially with mobile video.

in ur case i understand, but alot of ppl that do buy camera phones nowadays is just because of the hype/cheezy statement they want, even tho most carriers nowadays pratically give away camera for Zero dollars, i personally wouldn't have any use for it. I tend to carry my digital camera always with me if im in miami and for work, so it comes in handy(i know its no slr, so im not comparing or anything).

Imagine giving someone a visual reference of your location if they are trying to find you.

I know the benefits as well, they brainwashed me w/ all their marketing/sales tequinics...

Guest ramon

Sidekicks bite. Shit for security, no video capability, no BT, and the camera blows, even for a mobile device.

Razrberry:

14.jpg

i'll wait for that to be a reality before i go off mouthing off on the sidekick which does its job easily right now.

fuck windows CE now.

Guest pod

fuck windows CE now.

Why, cause it won't cost $5000? :)

Besides, when the Razrberry hits, it won't be CE, it'll be Symbian most likely.

That being said, I'm sure someone like Nic would use an A1000 as opposed to a Sidekick.

Guest ramon

fuck windows CE now.

Why, cause it won't cost $5000? :)

Besides, when the Razrberry hits, it won't be CE, it'll be Symbian most likely.

That being said, I'm sure someone like Nic would use an A1000 as opposed to a Sidekick.

if its symbian ill think about it. We'll have to wait for everyone to get their shit together before we can talk about 3G. EV-DO is a step forward, but it still hella expensive and not many phones support it.

EDGE however is pretty much a reality now .. ;)

Guest Devilicious

oooooh .... time to party .... wooo hooo! ;D

TIME TO GO TO MEXICO!!!!!!!

I've missed you lady! ;D