Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity

Guest biznation00

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

Biz... I'll be back in the swing of things this week!!! You know where I'll be after Crobar.....

Guest rollyp66

Also Biz... this is the weekend that I kidnapp you for what we spoke about a few thursdays so pack a bag BIATCH!

Guest biznation00

Also Biz... this is the weekend that I kidnapp you for what we spoke about a few thursdays so pack a bag BIATCH!

grrrrrrrrrrreat...

well, after how things are gonna turn up on the terrace saturday morn' I think I'll be up for anything. I'll be pullin' out a trick or 2 from my bag of tricks this week...

be ready for anything, you're gonna get a kick out of this one! ;)

Guest Darwin Castillo

Oh snap... the weekend is almost here and where else to start then at local celebrity. I'll swing by to see the treats or tricks? ;)

Guest Josephmama

any clues on to what the surprise will be this week?????? inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!! ??? :D

Guest Roxybella1

THE SURPRISE IS GOING TO BE "BARNEY"...LOL...j/k I have no idea but im sure its going to be fun!

Last week's party was out of control...Like always, I had such a blast! I cant wait for this Saturday morning!!!

BTW Biz, I love the flyer...Its you,Ernie, and Jen!!! How cute :D...see ya soon kiddo...

Guest ROcKiNrOx

i say get will farrell to come in and streak across the dancefloor like in old skool 8) lol

LOL.....thats funny... :P....Im pretty sure the surprise is going to be cute and funny as last time...unless is Brad pit or Tom Cruz...What about the Wayans brothers???

Guest biznation00

THE SURPRISE IS GOING TO BE "BARNEY"...LOL...j/k I have no idea but im sure its going to be fun!

Last week's party was out of control...Like always, I had such a blast! I cant wait for this Saturday morning!!!

BTW Biz, I love the flyer...Its you,Ernie, and Jen!!! How cute :D...see ya soon kiddo...

nah, no celebs... something a bit wackier! I'll give you the heads up later in the week, but you can't say nothin'. ;)

Guest Roxybella1

nah, no celebs... something a bit wackier! I'll give you the heads up later in the week, but you can't say nothin'. ;)

LOL...Awesome! thanks...I promise I wont say a word :-X

I'm down to get fucked up w/ barney

that purple bastard can drink ;)

hey kidsss lets play a game

"what kind of game barney?

-a guessing game. whats in the brown paper bag..

"is it something you can drink?"

-ohhhhhhhh yeah...... its moonshine ITS MOONSHINE... its sooo good it goes down my throat and burns my insides. dont tell ur parents kids about whats in the bag.. or ull be swimmin with the fishes, cuz im just one psycho mutha@#$@#$"

LOL

Guest Roxybella1

hey kidsss lets play a game

"what kind of game barney?

-a guessing game. whats in the brown paper bag..

"is it something you can drink?"

-ohhhhhhhh yeah...... its moonshine ITS MOONSHINE... its sooo good it goes down my throat and burns my insides. dont tell ur parents kids about whats in the bag.. or ull be swimmin with the fishes, cuz im just one psycho mutha@#$@#$"

LOL

LMAO!!!! ;D

Guest mursa

oh snap !!...the time is comming !!!!!!!!!

Crazyness is approaching !

:o 8)

yea .........CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

abi.jpg

Guest Untouchablepurple

IM SURE he CAN .. WITH THAT HUGE PURPLE BELLY OF HIS .. A KEG CAN FIT THERE

Guest Roxybella1

oh snap !!...the time is comming !!!!!!!!!

Crazyness is approaching !

:o 8)

yea .........CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

abi.jpg

LETS GET CRAZY!!!!!! LOL

Guest Josephmama

ok, everyone just calm down and save it for saturday morning!! :P ;D

Barney would be a scary sight out there!!!!!! :o I much prefer ernie and burt..... ;D