Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity

Guest biznation00

Guest Roxybella1

what a fucking party!!! oh man i havent had that good a time like that since i was a little kid playing at wet n' wild or something. lol...the music was sweeeet and the vibe was amazing...great hanging with diaga, chibale, nikolas (THE BREAK DANCERS)...i still have a better uprock and pause than you guys! 8) first time at the noc patio and i was more than impressed! thanks biz for the best party in miami!

here are the break dancers ..

Diaga , Gabi & Nikolas !!!! ;D ;D loloololol

Photo42.jpg

Come on guys!!!! its too obvious....I know you were making fun of me!!! :-\ :-\

lolololololoo ;D ;D ;D

Foxy !! We weren't .. we just started dancing like robots with rocky's planet funk .. too bad we didn't see u dancing too... lolol ... and sorry to get u wet ... lol

c u ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I did too....when he started playing planet funk...me and jen (Biz's girlfriend) started doing the robot in the middle of the dance floor...lol...so I thought you guys must of seen us and started making fun of us...lol.....and dont worry about getting me wet...it was too damn hot and it felt mighty good!!!...lol...It was so much fun...What a crazy party... :o:P

haha...take care 8)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gotdrums13

what a fucking party!!! oh man i havent had that good a time like that since i was a little kid playing at wet n' wild or something. lol...the music was sweeeet and the vibe was amazing...great hanging with diaga, chibale, nikolas (THE BREAK DANCERS)...i still have a better uprock and pause than you guys! 8) first time at the noc patio and i was more than impressed! thanks biz for the best party in miami!

here are the break dancers ..

Diaga , Gabi & Nikolas !!!! ;D ;D loloololol

Photo42.jpg

Come on guys!!!! its too obvious....I know you were making fun of me!!! :-\ :-\

lolololololoo ;D ;D ;D

Foxy !! We weren't .. we just started dancing like robots with rocky's planet funk .. too bad we didn't see u dancing too... lolol ... and sorry to get u wet ... lol

c u ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I did too....when he started playing planet funk...me and jen (Biz's girlfriend) started doing the robot in the middle of the dance floor...lol...so I thought you guys must of seen us and started making fun of us...lol.....and dont worry about getting me wet...it was too damn hot and it felt mighty good!!!...lol...It was so much fun...What a crazy party... :o:P

haha...take care 8)

it was planet rock dummies! LOL

awwww :-* did u see the pic of us roxy ? HOT 8)

lol...yeah I did. Its a cute pic...hehe...but I hate how I look in pics...I look like a complete different person...weird! ??? :P

Don't feel bad..Me too. I rarely ever come out good in pics. I look like a completely different person. LOL.

Guest Roxybella1

lol...yeah I did. Its a cute pic...hehe...but I hate how I look in pics...I look like a complete different person...weird! ??? :P

Don't feel bad..Me too. I rarely ever come out good in pics. I look like a completely different person. LOL.

lol...isnt that wierd?? lol

Guest Cosmigonon

Maybe because when you look at yourself in the mirror, you're only looking at yourself from one point of view, and when you see a pic of yourself, you're seeing yourself the way everybody else does.

The same happens with your recorded voice. In your head you hear your voice different than anyone else, then when you hear your recorder voice, it sounds very funny, like it isn't you, but that's actually the way your voice sounds to everybody else.

Meaning, that pics don't lie, that's the way you look.

Guest Electric Eel

Maybe because when you look at yourself in the mirror, you're only looking at yourself from one point of view, and when you see a pic of yourself, you're seeing yourself the way everybody else does.

The same happens with your recorded voice. In your head you hear your voice different than anyone else, then when you hear your recorder voice, it sounds very funny, like it isn't you, but that's actually the way your voice sounds to everybody else.

Thats not always true. Most of the time, sure you look exactly the same but some people are more photogenic then others. I have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous in person, take a picture of her and she doesn't look as hot. On the other hand i've seen people who aren't the best looking and they come out looking good in pictures. Some people just take pictures better then others. Weird but true

Guest Roxybella1

LOL :-X Thats too funny. about the voice too...hehe...I listen to myself and I'm like...huh??? is that me? but I hate how I come out in pics...all my friends question me "Is that you? and I see myself and Im like "WTF :-X...its crazy! I believe I'm not photogenic at all. I look alot better in person. Im not saying I'm hot...lol...but I think I look better in person than in pics. and yes I agree electric eel...some poeple are not that good looking and in pics they look hot! and good looking people come out different or busted...lol..its too wierd. Life is weird."period" lol.

:P :P

Guest mursa

one of my eyes always comes out with a small "sqwint" in pics in relation to the other ...it is annoying

..but i still come out good . 8)

Guest mursa

one of my eyes always comes out with a small "sqwint" in pics in relation to the other ...it is annoying

keep telling urself that buddy

bro..dont make me call you ugly , like dudeitsdiesel did a few days back ::) ;D

Guest mursa

so now ur remembering guy's lines now...that's a shocker :P

na..........i remeber funny quote, be it from guys, girls or hemaphrodites like yourself . :D

so now ur remembering guy's lines now...that's a shocker :P

na..........i remeber funny quote, be it from guys, girls or hemaphrodites like yourself . :D

ur making me blush stop it :-*

I disagree....some people are photogenic, some are not. People always tell me I look much better in person. I'm a total numbskull when it comes to posing in pics. I look like a retard.

Thats not always true. Most of the time, sure you look exactly the same but some people are more photogenic then others. I have a friend who is absolutely gorgeous in person, take a picture of her and she doesn't look as hot. On the other hand i've seen people who aren't the best looking and they come out looking good in pictures. Some people just take pictures better then others. Weird but true

Yup that is so true. And some people actually come out better in pics when they are not expecting to be shot. I know i'm like that, along with many others.

Guest Cosmigonon

Maybe because when you look at yourself in the mirror' date=' you're only looking at yourself from one point of view, and when you see a pic of yourself, you're seeing yourself the way everybody else does.

[/quote']

I disagree....some people are photogenic, some are not. People always tell me I look much better in person. I'm a total numbskull when it comes to posing in pics. I look like a retard.

I don't know Rick, you look the same to me in person as in photos, don't know if that's good or bad... ???

I don't know Rick, you look the same to me in person as in photos, don't know if that's good or bad... ???

josh being a fag again... ::)

josh being a fag again... ::)

LMAO