Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity

Guest biznation00

Guest Roxybella1

ok, everyone just calm down and save it for saturday morning!! :P ;D

Barney would be a scary sight out there!!!!!! :o I much prefer ernie and burt..... ;D

lol.....theres nothing wrong in being excited! The exitement starts builing up till saturday morning comes and we all explode! lol :P

Well Ernie and burt is old news...They were funny and cute but we want to see something different ;) Im not saying "Barney" but something new! but im sure with or without the surprise, it will be fun ;D

See you all Saturday Morning 8)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josephmama

i was being sarcastic.... ;D i want to see other characters too & I thought the ernie and burt thing was sooo cute!!!! but I just dont know about barney... hehehe... :P

we are there every week and we have a blast!!!! :D

Guest Roxybella1

i was being sarcastic.... ;D i want to see other characters too & I thought the ernie and burt thing was sooo cute!!!! but I just dont know about barney... hehehe... :P

we are there every week and we have a blast!!!! :D

Its ok sweety...I know you were ;) thats right..Ernie and Burt were adorable...I kept on hitting Ernie on the head! lol...I was driving him nutz...

Hope you have fun this Saturday morning 8)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!!! WOHOOOOOOO :o :o

I cant wait to party my ass off all morning long!

See you all at the patio 8)

Guest Roxybella1

I had a great time in NOcturnal. It was so much fun!!! The party was crazy...It was more like a "WET" party. I couldnt believe all the water guns that were splashing me everywhere...I came out of Nocturnal soken wet...lol...but it was an awesome feeling because it was soooo hot!!!! Around 7:00 am, Biz and friends started throwing into the dance floor "mini water guns" and everyone started grabbing them and started shooting water all over the place... Biz had a huge super soker and killed me with it...so much water splashing on my clothe and on my face...even from people I did not know...When I grabbed one of the super sokers, I went crazy splashing everyone..."It was time for revenge"...lol...what a blast!!!...but too bad the club bouncers started taking away our water guns around 9:30 am..."Party poopers"..lol..I have never been to an After hour party that had water guns and super sokers and never imagined it would happen...and For sure this is the best time I ever had at Nocturnal...and it just keeps on getting more crowded....the music was sooo good....this was the first time I stayed till 10:00 am...for the first time I listened to Rocky spin...and he did an awesome job...and ofcourse Roland always rocks...but I have to give credit to Biz!!! the water guns idea was perfect for an afterhour party.....cant wait for the next party... :D...Thanks Biz for always being so creative and making it happen. see ya soon kiddo ;)

Guest Chica

For those who did not go!!! you missed out on a great party....Maybe next time... :P

UGH!!!! girl u are going to make me cry :( ........lol

Guest Roxybella1

For those who did not go!!! you missed out on a great party....Maybe next time... :P

UGH!!!! girl u are going to make me cry :( ........lol

:-\ :-\ I'm sorry!!! but for missing a great party :P :P...lol

I'm just messing with you....dont worry...Im sure next party will be another great one. You know BIz...he comes up with the craziest and funnest ideas...lol...

Guest gotdrums13

what a fucking party!!! oh man i havent had that good a time like that since i was a little kid playing at wet n' wild or something. lol...the music was sweeeet and the vibe was amazing...great hanging with diaga, chibale, nikolas (THE BREAK DANCERS)...i still have a better uprock and pause than you guys! 8) first time at the noc patio and i was more than impressed! thanks biz for the best party in miami!

Guest ROcKiNrOx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A F**KIN PARTY!!!!! I think I will never forget this experience. When I started seeing water guns all over the place. I got myself one and started shooting everyone...I felt like a cop for a second...hiding behind walls,trying to block myself from getting wet and shooting at everyone lol. I was dancing on stage and that was the worst place to dance on when you have people around you with water guns lol...I got sokeddddd!!!!!

Foxy Rox, I saw your crazy ass with the super soker.You're too wild girl. haha!!! I saw when "Jen", Biz's girlfriend poured a whole water bottle on your ass hahahaha...that was too funny but I saw you and your boyfriend dancing on the dance floor.You guys can really dance your ass off and you guys look so cute together :-\ :-\ ok enough with that!

The party was awesome!!!! ;D ;D I want to give thanks to Biz for hosting a great party and a big thanks to Roland and Rocky for making me dance my butt off ;)

Guest Roxybella1

lol...hahahaha...I wanted to kill jen...that water was freaking cold! but oh well...the weather was hot...so it refreshed me...but at first it was freezing cold :-\...

I sure did have a blast! ofcourse I had to get violent with the super soker! Everyone was wetting me. so I was running back for revenge! I dont play..hehe...lol... :P

You will always catch me dancing...I luv it :o ;D

Guest mursa

..im eagerly awaits the CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY pics of this event , especially girls with white tops on :)

see some mini pancakes up in this shiznit ! 8)

Guest Diaga

great hanging with diaga, chibale, nikolas (THE BREAK DANCERS)...i still have a better uprock and pause than you guys! 8)

PROVE IT BIATCH !!!!

Guest ROcKiNrOx

This party was amazing...I cant stop thinking about it! I told so many people about it! and now everyone wants to go next saturday morning! I would love to have water guns again! please pleaseee...lol...

THanks Biz again for a great party :D

Guest djnikolas

what a fucking party!!! oh man i havent had that good a time like that since i was a little kid playing at wet n' wild or something. lol...the music was sweeeet and the vibe was amazing...great hanging with diaga, chibale, nikolas (THE BREAK DANCERS)...i still have a better uprock and pause than you guys! 8) first time at the noc patio and i was more than impressed! thanks biz for the best party in miami!

here are the break dancers ..

Diaga , Gabi & Nikolas !!!! ;D ;D loloololol

Photo42.jpg

Guest djnikolas

I had a great time in NOcturnal. It was so much fun!!! The party was crazy...It was more like a "WET" party. I couldnt believe all the water guns that were splashing me everywhere...I came out of Nocturnal soken wet...lol...but it was an awesome feeling because it was soooo hot!!!! Around 7:00 am, Biz and friends started throwing into the dance floor "mini water guns" and everyone started grabbing them and started shooting water all over the place... Biz had a huge super soker and killed me with it...so much water splashing on my clothe and on my face...even from people I did not know...When I grabbed one of the super sokers, I went crazy splashing everyone..."It was time for revenge"...lol...what a blast!!!...but too bad the club bouncers started taking away our water guns around 9:30 am..."Party poopers"..lol..I have never been to an After hour party that had water guns and super sokers and never imagined it would happen...and For sure this is the best time I ever had at Nocturnal...and it just keeps on getting more crowded....the music was sooo good....this was the first time I stayed till 10:00 am...for the first time I listened to Rocky spin...and he did an awesome job...and ofcourse Roland always rocks...but I have to give credit to Biz!!! the water guns idea was perfect for an afterhour party.....cant wait for the next party... :D...Thanks Biz for always being so creative and making it happen. see ya soon kiddo ;)

And here is the Dynamic Sokers duo !!! lol

sorry if we got u wet ... ;D ;D ;D

Diaga & Nikolas

diaganiko.jpg

Guest Roxybella1

And here is the Dynamic Sokers duo !!! lol

sorry if we got u wet ... ;D ;D ;D

Diaga & Nikolas

diaganiko.jpg

LOL!!!!! Oh yeah you guys wet me!!!! and I caught you guys trying to be slick!!! and by the way.....the pic that you guys have posted up dancing like robots...I have a feeling you guys were making fun of me...lollll...were you????? tell me the truth? lol. Because I remember doing the robot when rocky started spinning freestyle... ??? ??? :P

Guest Roxybella1

Photo42.jpg

Come on guys!!!! its too obvious....I know you were making fun of me!!! :-\ :-\

Guest djnikolas

Photo42.jpg

Come on guys!!!! its too obvious....I know you were making fun of me!!! :-\ :-\

lolololololoo ;D ;D ;D

Foxy !! We weren't .. we just started dancing like robots with rocky's planet funk .. too bad we didn't see u dancing too... lolol ... and sorry to get u wet ... lol

c u ;)

Guest Roxybella1

awwww :-* did u see the pic of us roxy ? HOT 8)

lol...yeah I did. Its a cute pic...hehe...but I hate how I look in pics...I look like a complete different person...weird! ??? :P