Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warehouse - downtown

This is an open discussion, no bashing here...

Why are they still around? Really...they can't be making any money other than every once in a while on a special event...how can such a club make money when they are open thru the weekend w/ maybe 5-10 people in there counting for their staff, so that really makes it about 3-5 club goers...i know the only good night for them is Monday afterhours, which i believe it's gay night?...just surprised how they are still hanging around

Guest vegasguy25

I was in there for DT during the conference, and while I had a good time that night, that is not a club I would visit on anything resembling a regular basis. I found it to be rather frightening really. The lack of lighting, along with the throngs of people who had apparently ingested excessive amounts of controlled substances, made the place feel like somewhere I would rather not be. I seriously doubt I would go back there again for anyone other than DT and Vibe. Oh, and they need to do something about the air conditioning, or lack thereof, in there.

Quite frankly, I too am baffled as to how a place like that is able to stay open being right next to Nocturnal, and two doors down from Space.

I've been thinking about that for a while now. I always wondered why they chose to stick to the same format if it never worked for them. They would bank if the had reggaeton afterhours. They need better promoters. Seems like they don't want to spend money on marketing.

Guest vegasguy25
Seems like they don't want to spend money on marketing.

Judging by the appearance of that place, I find it safe to say they are rather averse to spending money on anything. :P

I was there during wmc for JP and the place was packed, but it was 99% NYC crew plus offcourse it was JP...I had fun, that's because I had good company.

They've been open for how long? 2 years now...what good is to change a name if you're gonna keep the same look, same ppl, no vibe. I've worked in clubs in the past before, and i know for a fact that if the club or company is not making as much profit($) as they should, they would try new things, change things around, or move on, and i would be looking for a new stable job.

Now I don't know what their profit margin is like, but judging from the looks of it, it ain't the best(from a spectators/club goer point of view).

Guest Chica

I thought it was closed..... that building needs to be fixed its so ugly...dark.....the VIP area sucks...etc etc...

Guest james stratus

I was in there for DT during the conference, and while I had a good time that night, that is not a club I would visit on anything resembling a regular basis. I found it to be rather frightening really. The lack of lighting, along with the throngs of people who had apparently ingested excessive amounts of controlled substances, made the place feel like somewhere I would rather not be. I seriously doubt I would go back there again for anyone other than DT and Vibe. Oh, and they need to do something about the air conditioning, or lack thereof, in there.

Quite frankly, I too am baffled as to how a place like that is able to stay open being right next to Nocturnal, and two doors down from Space.

I was there ONCE, and that will be the only time for the exact same reasons you said. It was rather scary and unsettling in there for some reason.

Guest durrtylexx

i liked the darkness...

same here...i saw DT there a few times and other dj's, I always had a good time.

Guest LeVeL

I was there during wmc for JP and the place was packed, but it was 99% NYC crew plus offcourse it was JP...I had fun, that's because I had good company.

They've been open for how long? 2 years now...what good is to change a name if you're gonna keep the same look, same ppl, no vibe. I've worked in clubs in the past before, and i know for a fact that if the club or company is not making as much profit($) as they should, they would try new things, change things around, or move on, and i would be looking for a new stable job.

Now I don't know what their profit margin is like, but judging from the looks of it, it ain't the best(from a spectators/club goer point of view).

you sure your not bashing ???

Guest demo909

monday morning afterhours at warehouse is pretty crowded and the music is good too. it's a good lowkey locals/industry people kinda party.

I was there during wmc for JP and the place was packed' date=' but it was 99% NYC crew plus offcourse it was JP...I had fun, that's because I had good company.

[/quote']

you sure your not bashing ???

did u see me say "what's envy? ::)" ...than no this time im not bashing