Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Tanning Salons? (Miami/South Dade area)?

Bling

Guest tiltmiami

bling there are no short cuts,

First Get your you nurtition worked out and eat healthy.

Get your butt in a gym five days a week for at least 1 hour.

Walk outside and get some sun, go to the beach, you live in Miami, not Alaska. :o

lol

Guest Civs

beach usually works for me. though i tend to use sunblock 100% of the time. can't recall the last time I actually tanned. the wrinkles, the horror. use sun screen and stay looking young longer.

Guest JMT

i used to tan all the time. beach and fake. in college i went to the pool every day to the point i looked like a different ethnicity. lately i see people our age who are always at the beach and they are starting to look a bit weathered. i also keep hearing about people have to have moles cut out. i still love a good tan but ive def cut back a lot.

bling there are no short cuts,

First Get your you nurtition worked out and eat healthy.

Get your butt in a gym five days a week for at least 1 hour.

Walk outside and get some sun, go to the beach, you live in Miami, not Alaska. :o

good advice...just dont put spf 5 sunscreen on if u havent gotten any sun lately, ur skin would not be able to take it either...go w/ 30-35 and u should do fine.

go to the beach if u dont like sobe than go near bal harbour or so if u like more peace and quiet surroundings

Guest mursa

lol..a tan wont get you laid, nor will the earing .

wtf.

da uma chance pra ele 8)

chance ? .......esse cara ja ta ficando bicha, mais vale cortar o pao e jogar no licho .

Guest Satan

stay outta the way of UV radiation if you want to live.

if you want to spend your 40's having tumors removed off your face, and looking like beef jerky.....i recommend tanning daily use oil fuck the SPF shit.

so many ways to die....

try not to pick a slow painful one.

If you want to get some sun it is much better to go to a tanning bed than to lay around in the scorchung sun. When you go to a tanning bed you are controling what kind of rays you are getting and the length of time that you are exposed to them. Of course the best rays are no rays...but look at me, I havent been my natural color in a year and half.

Also, getting a tan does alot for someones self esteem. When you look good, you feel good. :)

Guest JMT

PS...DONT GO TO EZ TAN!!!!

They just closed all the shops up here (prob down there too). They took everyones money then closed up shop. BASTARDS!!!! >:(

shit, thats right!

Guest mursa

. When you look good, you feel good. :)

but most importantly

when you feel good on the inside, it shows on the outside .

i used to tan all the time. beach and fake. in college i went to the pool every day to the point i looked like a different ethnicity. lately i see people our age who are always at the beach and they are starting to look a bit weathered. i also keep hearing about people have to have moles cut out. i still love a good tan but ive def cut back a lot.

thats what worries me i have a lot of birthmarks a few i def have to have removed. cuz they could become cancerous if left on.... does tanning add to that risk esp with beautymarks?

thats what worries me i have a lot of birthmarks a few i def have to have removed. cuz they could become cancerous if left on.... does tanning add to that risk esp with beautymarks?

contact ur family phsychian