Clubplanet Nightlife Community

life after death

Guest tiltmiami

do you belive in life after death?if so explain why  

1. 1. do you belive in life after death?if so explain why

Guest tiltmiami

its kind of a weird question but me and a couple of friends were talking about it today and i was wondering what u guys thought about that subject.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Life after death meaning reincarnation? Well I do believe in that but to a certain extent. I don't necessarily believe that when I die i'm going to reincarnate into a rat per say. The whole dying then going to heaven is another theory I believe possible, but at the same time I dont really know what to believe. There are many theories which sound possible, but it really does just depend on what your beliefs are. I just leave it in my mind that when it happens thats when I will know the truth.

Guest DaGoose

Being that we are a soul with a physical body as opposed to a physical body with a soul..........then yes, there is "life" after death. Your body won't "Live" but your "soul" will. I've actually encountered a few.

Guest mursa

Your body won't "Live" but your "soul" will. I've actually encountered a few.

i call that a K-hole . 8)

Guest DaGoose

Your body won't "Live" but your "soul" will. I've actually encountered a few.

i call that a K-hole . 8)

LOL! Non-drug induced ok?

Guest michael^heaven

Question: do you belive in life after death?if so explain why

---Yes, I do believe in life after death. Based upon my faith in Christianity. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who knows? Is the 'mind' a manafesation of the 'soul'? Or is the 'soul' a manafestation of the 'mind'?

If the soul is a manafestion of the mind, then when the mind dies so does the soul.

If the mind is a manafestation of the soul, then the soul truly never dies........The soul always exists....

How do you like them apples?

Guest xmuzik

i dont by into the whole heaven , hell , re-incarnation mumbo jumbo at all...........

however Einstein did prove that matter is never truely destroyed in just takes on a different form, so if you want to even look at it from a scientific perspective yes there will be some type of life after death but i doubt it will be hell fire or eternal bliss with all your family or 99 virgins .....

a case in point i like to use is that you forget that you will be eaten by a tree so that it can help in the process of making oxygen for others to breathe

and if there is a heaven it will probably suck because it will probably be like a nightclub ......... full of people that sucked up to god just to get in that really don't give a shit about god

think about for a moment the real reason most people try to have any type of faith or relationship with any type of god is because they want something in return ... it might be a financial " blessing " , kids, salvation , etc. but everyone shows up to gods front door wanting a quick fix , otherwise they have no use for the gods .................. & thats shallow in my opinion but is the foundation for millions of lives

gods are like spiritual atms

a god without gifts & the promises of a heaven is a useless god to the masses ......... people just don't like admiting it

in conclusion none of us will really know until we die , so we can all sit here & argue until we are blue in the face , none of us know .........

Guest swirlundergrounder

i dont by into the whole heaven , hell , re-incarnation mumbo jumbo at all...........

however Einstein did prove that matter is never truely destroyed in just takes on a different form, so if you want to even look at it from a scientific perspective yes there will be some type of life after death but i doubt it will be hell fire or eternal bliss with all your family or 99 virgins .....

a case in point i like to use is that you forget that you will be eaten by a tree so that it can help in the process of making oxygen for others to breathe

and if there is a heaven it will probably suck because it will probably be like a nightclub ......... full of people that sucked up to god just to get in that really don't give a shit about god

think about for a moment the real reason most people try to have any type of faith or relationship with any type of god is because they want something in return ... it might be a financial " blessing " , kids, salvation , etc. but everyone shows up to gods front door wanting a quick fix , otherwise they have no use for the gods .................. & thats shallow in my opinion but is the foundation for millions of lives

gods are like spiritual atms

a god without gifts & the promises of a heaven is a useless god to the masses ......... people just don't like admiting it

in conclusion none of us will really know until we die , so we can all sit here & argue until we are blue in the face , none of us know .........

Hmm took the words right out of Terry's book!!