Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space gets a shoutout on MTV's....

CrzyC1414779017

Guest Cosmigonon

"Room Raiders"

too freakin funny!!!!

(yes, I watch crap tv) :P

What did they say???????????? (I watch that too, no shame on that, girl... ;D)

The guy was checking out this girls room(that was completely pink) and he picked up a pair of her REALLY BIG sunglasses. He made some comment about how big they were and she said something like "Hey, those are for Space." LOL!

She was a blonde with really short hair an some type of accent that I couldnt place. She didnt get picked.

The guy was checking out this girls room(that was completely pink) and he picked up a pair of her REALLY BIG sunglasses. He made some comment about how big they were and she said something like "Hey, those are for Space." LOL!

She was a blonde with really short hair an some type of accent that I couldnt place. She didnt get picked.

nice...... seen that show a few times.. it sucks lol

Guest Cosmigonon

She was latin, I guess, anyway, she wasn't really hot...

Guest JMT

as does pretty much everything on MTV.

Guest durrtylexx

as does pretty much everything on MTV.

werd

Just for Fab.... ;)

Just for Fab.... ;)

shes also from BOCA

The girl on the show or Fab?

Guest Cosmigonon

I love my MTV!! :D

PS...Cya next Tuesday. LOL! ;D

Of course, I never miss the chance to see you doing aerobics... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

I love my MTV!! :D

PS...Cya next Tuesday. LOL! ;D

Of course, I never miss the chance to see you doing aerobics... ;)

Shhhhhhhhh... ;)

(ill be there in tomorrow morning too)

Maybe if I hurry up I'll catch a glimpse of you... :o