Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this happen to u on E?

I've done my fair share of E before(different pills both speedy and dopey) and still do, but almost everytime I drop, ( I only drop 1 when I do), the first 20-30 minutes it hits me, I get this feeling that I'm gonna die. I start to EXTREMELY bug out, and I say "Why the fuck did I do this?, I shouldn't have taken it!" I usually have to find my guy friends to tell me that I will be alright, which helps a little. But when I start rollin, it's great! It's just the biggest bug out to go through all that begining shit. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth takin the pill to roll, because I absolutely HATE going through that first stage. I really think that something bad will happen and I wonder if I'm dying when I go through this. It may sound crazy butit's true. I was just curious if this ever happened to anyone besides me, and if it's maybe tellin me to not do E anymore?????? Please Help...thanx smile.gif

Don't worry babe, that kinda stuff happens to anyone who is normal. A little bit of paranoia is always good cause it forces u to be a little responsible. Personally I always go through an anxiety attack right before I roll but then once the full effects come on I realize that I will be fine. So just do it, be responsible and enjoy the roll....

i actually get a kick out of that, kinda like "getting off on it"

i get nevous like, what if this pill is like 100 mg GHB or something...even thou i know full well what im taking is either MDMA or something stupid like ephedrine...thoug h ive only gotten bunk pills a few times.

then after it kicks in and im having a great time i seem to enjoy it more..

Well I think everyone has experienced it. I usually don't feel like I am going to die, but I do feel nauseas and my vision is fucked up. What works for me (this is just me) is to have a light beer or two before the pill. It mellows you out enough to not get so panicky but is not enough to make you feel all dopey. Just don't fight it and question taking it - just keep in mind it will only last 20 minutes and then you will be OK. Get some fresh air (if the club will let you leave for a little bit), have a cigarette, and just relax. Don't think so much about what the drug is doing to you, just go with it and it will turn out all good. I hope this helps!

A little worry is ok, but keep in mind that what kinda mood you're in when you drop affects your roll. Also, the more you think about that anxiety, the more strength it has. Next time you find yourself thinkin about it, try thinkin of somethin goofy that'l make ya laugh--like a naked leprechaun or somethin. My advice, next few journEys you take, be in a familiar & comfortable place, help put your mind at ease.