Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Unofficial Review of Jon cutler @ Blue (UPDATED W/ PICS)!!!

Bling

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mursa

..thats nasty . lol :D

thought u liked em like that ::)

i like healthy looking girls .....not skinny , not fat....and i don't like girls that look like they can hang with me @ the gym .

i like healthy looking girls .....not skinny , not fat....

and i don't like girls that look like they can hang with me @ the gym .

how is skinny looking girls unhealthy? just because they ain't your type doenst make them not healthy.

hang like you at the gym? u mean the weight lifters or the ones doing aerobics...i sure hope u mean the ones that lift...cuz i sure find an attractiveness for woman that take care of themselves starting at the gym...

Guest mursa

how is skinny looking girls unhealthy? just because they ain't your type doenst make them not healthy.

hang like you at the gym? u mean the weight lifters or the ones doing aerobics...i sure hope u mean the ones that lift...cuz i sure find an attractiveness for woman that take care of themselves starting at the gym...

Curvy bodies is what i like , you know ..the ones that give a outward message of " health and fertility" ....im not into the cokehead/ "party it up 3 days a week str8" type chick , even if she does have nice eyes and silicone tits . :-X

..and im not attracted to overly fit chicks..muscle fibers and over developed deltoids on some of them chicks is def a Boner killer for me .

So in a nutshell i like em Medium sized ..................dont like fat, dont like skinny .

capiche ?!

Curvy bodies is what i like , you know ..the ones that give a outward message of " health and fertility" ....im not into the cokehead/ "party it up 3 days a week str8" type chick , even if she does have nice eyes and silicone tits . :-X

..and im not attracted to overly fit chicks..muscle fibers and over developed deltoids on some of them chicks is def a Boner killer for me .

So in a nutshell i like em Medium sized ..................dont like fat, dont like skinny .

capiche ?!

ja vi que voce tem mania de falar para o mundo quando voce nao gosta de uma coisa...get on the mic lol :P

Guest mursa

capiche ?!

ja vi que voce tem mania de falar para o mundo quando voce nao gosta de uma coisa...get on the mic lol :P

yea bro , im outspoken in many respects ............better that than lying though . 8)

capiche ?!

That's how i like em. Nice and curvaceous. Tiny waist, nice curvy hips, and nice perfect perky ass..If she has all that I don't need big boobs. ;)

Guest mursa

i like healthy looking girls .....not skinny ' date=' not fat....

[/quote']

capiche ?!

That's how i like em. Nice and curvaceous. Tiny waist, nice curvy hips, and nice perfect perky ass..If she has all that I don't need big boobs. ;)

nigga knows waz up

Guest KellyKel

:D

Wow...it was a great nite! It felt really good to be back home and get to see everyone!

The music was on point...I personally loved Jon Cutler..his style is my cup of tea..and for those of you who bailed before 4..you missed some good shit! He was droppin' some new tunes at the end of the nite! ;D

Thanks to everyone at Lust...I can't wait till next time!

:D

Wow...it was a great nite! It felt really good to be back home and get to see everyone!

The music was on point...I personally loved Jon Cutler..his style is my cup of tea..and for those of you who bailed before 4..you missed some good shit! He was droppin' some new tunes at the end of the nite! ;D

Thanks to everyone at Lust...I can't wait till next time!

welcome back!!

yes the music got really good late

Guest Seb

All I have to say is that this party has become a second home to me & Kat. Week in and week out L4H are bringing in some of the greatest House music talent locally and abroad. But beyond the music this party just has such a great vibe. The people that come out every week are what makes this party even better for me. Just have to give my props to V-Diddy & Sheldon for bringing us such a great night of music and friends every Saturday. You guys rock!!! ;D

Guest web_norah

can someone please make this thread NSFW

thanks for the additional pictures Carisa, now that i cant open these at work ::)

All I have to say is that this party has become a second home to me & Kat. Week in and week out L4H are bringing in some of the greatest House music talent locally and abroad. But beyond the music this party just has such a great vibe. The people that come out every week are what makes this party even better for me. Just have to give my props to V-Diddy & Sheldon for bringing us such a great night of music and friends every Saturday. You guys rock!!! ;D

amen!!

"when the prayers (for good house music) go up heh the blessings come down" BE THANKKKKKKKFULLLLLLLLLL

LOL