Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal Dj Schedule

Guest aj2234

Guest defunes

PS 1 has Stacey Pullen and Wink, broad daygliht Saturday afternoon.

going to be a scorcher.

??? Question! Do you mean PS1 the former elementary school and now art gallery/studios/school in LIC Queens??? Or am I totally off!?

correct.

except that PS1 now is the MoMa in LIC.

I think he refers too pawn shop but I may be confused too. I know that I went to see WInk @ pawn shop during WMC and he was amazing. The guy seems to have a great time and the whole crowd could feel it. Also the DJ booth is so low that it was very personal...I had a blast and I'm glad I chose to go that party. Will definetely make it for Wink @ Noc.

About the Aquabooty parties, they;re the freshest thing in Miami, it's great too listen to soulful side of things, have been going to their parties since Rain. See you guys there.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

PS 1 has Stacey Pullen and Wink, broad daygliht Saturday afternoon.

going to be a scorcher.

??? Question! Do you mean PS1 the former elementary school and now art gallery/studios/school in LIC Queens??? Or am I totally off!?

correct.

except that PS1 now is the MoMa in LIC.

HA!! I thought so. My Mom went to elementary school there and I was in an architechtural design competition held there when I was in 5th grade or so :) That is definitely a cool spot for a party! Now back to topic....

Good DJ lineup in all catagories for Nocturnal 8)

Guest kurtispm8

I totally agree that thats too much deep house for the club. A little variety would do no harm. I know there are a lot of deep house heads here in this forum but maybe doing two weekends with deep house and maybe bringing in a prog or tribal house dj would be cool. I know there are many out there that they havent brought up yet. I may attend to wink but the rest are kinda not my taste.

Good luck though and keep em coming!!

Dj Dan may also be a good choice but it depends on the mood he spins. He did a pretty good set once in Puerto Rico around 2001.

How come you guys don't complain about the 9000 clubs in Miami that play the same type of house on fridays and saturdays. Noc and Aquabooty break new ground and bring some variety once a week and you guys are raising hell. WTF. Get a life.... If You don't like deep house' date=' you have many and I mean MANY other clubs to pick from on a friday night. What's wrong with you people. ???

[/quote']

Why don't you get a life & let people have their own opinion...

Deep House is a great thing to have say, on a patio IMO...

I for one am more into dancing than sleeping when i go to a big club.

Bring in some HOUSE with a little varitey say, like Terry Francis, Eddie/Craig Richards so on & so forth. They're probably as well known to the masses as some of these unknown artists their bringing in now, hell give it a shot.

Like I said, Josh Wink is the man! But he plays Space quite a bit. too safe.

If you still don't get my point, you're a tool, there's no reason to argue with you. Plain and simple...

I got your tool hangin there turbo

I win you lose

Now, I will continue to state my opinion whenever & wherever I feel the need, thanks for trying & have a nice day ;)

Guest dachino

Tortured Soul-- Hell yea! I know it be the best night noc ever had for deep house lovers if they show some love that night.

Dont sleep on them! :-*

Can we move winky to the patio! :-*

I totally agree that thats too much deep house for the club. A little variety would do no harm. I know there are a lot of deep house heads here in this forum but maybe doing two weekends with deep house and maybe bringing in a prog or tribal house dj would be cool. I know there are many out there that they havent brought up yet. I may attend to wink but the rest are kinda not my taste.

Good luck though and keep em coming!!

Dj Dan may also be a good choice but it depends on the mood he spins. He did a pretty good set once in Puerto Rico around 2001.

How come you guys don't complain about the 9000 clubs in Miami that play the same type of house on fridays and saturdays. Noc and Aquabooty break new ground and bring some variety once a week and you guys are raising hell. WTF. Get a life.... If You don't like deep house, you have many and I mean MANY other clubs to pick from on a friday night. What's wrong with you people. ???

Why don't you get a life & let people have their own opinion...

Deep House is a great thing to have say, on a patio IMO...

I for one am more into dancing than sleeping when i go to a big club.

Bring in some HOUSE with a little varitey say, like Terry Francis, Eddie/Craig Richards so on & so forth. They're probably as well known to the masses as some of these unknown artists their bringing in now, hell give it a shot.

Like I said, Josh Wink is the man! But he plays Space quite a bit. too safe.

If you still don't get my point, you're a tool, there's no reason to argue with you. Plain and simple...

I got your tool hangin there turbo

I win you lose

Now, I will continue to state my opinion whenever & wherever I feel the need, thanks for trying & have a nice day ;)

Ok you want a dog biscuit? I' ll buy you some :P

Guest redman

They are trying to put there 2 good djs for saturday night when saturday belongs to space people but i wont miss pvd nor any osacr g nite for there djs sorry. It should have been friday .

Guest web_norah

Nver In my mind i would miss Aug 20 pvd at stace for any dj at noc

Don't forget your glow sticks.

and the vics too ;D

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah...why would I go to see a Deep Crap DJ when I can go to Space for PAM Dj's 10th Anniversary party with PVD and Edgar V and Max Fucking Graham 8) :o

Guest JMT

Hell yeah...why would I go to see a Deep Crap DJ when I can go to Space for PAM Dj's 10th Anniversary party with PVD and Edgar V and Max Fucking Graham 8) :o

ill bring the sticks, you bring the vicks. ;D

Guest LeVeL

ill bring the sticks, you bring the vicks. ;D

check%20mark.JPGGlowsticks

check%20mark.JPGVicks

Seeing Saleen making a fool of himself at a Tsettos House Event priceless.

Guest redman

Dont get me wrong Noc is good but they made a mistake trying to be like space especially right next to them and out of the whole schedule there only two good guest dj are saturday when space has huge events that just wrong space is the after hours place no doubt With PVD on one of the night

Dont get me wrong Noc is good but they made a mistake trying to be like space especially right next to them and out of the whole schedule there only two good guest dj are saturday when space has huge events that just wrong space is the after hours place no doubt With PVD on one of the night

Um, pardon my ignorance but how is Noc trying to be like space? I give PVD a lot of credit, but this is a TOTALLY different sound, therefore a totally different crowd.

First of all, even the all mighty Space did not take off after the first month so pretty much this is trial and error. The only error i think they really made is to cut Stryke as a resident before they could build up a regular crowd.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for PVD, and im sure everyone else does too but you are sounding like a ignorant child. There IS life after trance/space. Not everyone is into the same shit.

Um, pardon my ignorance but how is Noc trying to be like space? I give PVD a lot of credit, but this is a TOTALLY different sound, therefore a totally different crowd.

First of all, even the all mighty Space did not take off after the first month so pretty much this is trial and error. The only error i think they really made is to cut Stryke as a resident before they could build up a regular crowd.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for PVD, and im sure everyone else does too but you are sounding like a ignorant child. There IS life after trance/space. Not everyone is into the same shit.

haha amen

You just can't wait to go see trance fags with no soul and ultratight clothing get crazy. :P