Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell is the new Space?

Guest FRESHMAN

Guest Satan

No lie, I saw someone try to do that 2 weeks ago at crobar.

;D

i heard Prince's security guards wanted to teach you how to do that the other day...

Guest pod

There's a few where you can see the truss is off of the lifts and bolted to the new I-beams that form the floor of the room going upstairs.

032.jpg

NOT LIKING THIS AT ALL. The bottle service gets no vibe from below like it used to get. I like looking down at the crowd.

Im sure whatever they do, it will be for the better.... but a little skeptical about this :(

I was there this weekend and it just didnt feel right.

Guest pod

Well, the railings will be taken down, and then a floor put in...those pieces of wood and steel are the supports for a new room.

oh yea i knew that, but when all is finished.. the main room is going to have a low ceiling... the top floor is going to be a different venue (i suppose), so where will the bottle service be?

Are they going to have a dj in the main room and a different up top?

I guess Ill just wait to see the overall gameplan in a few weeks before I start talking shit about it.

Either way, I am sure they know exactly what they are doing.

Guest brock

Hmmm. Sounds like the OLD Space. Loved the low ceilings and undergound feel.

oh yea i knew that, but when all is finished.. the main room is going to have a low ceiling... the top floor is going to be a different venue (i suppose), so where will the bottle service be?

I guess Ill just wait to see the overall gameplan in a few weeks before I start talking shit about it.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I was only once in the VIP in the main room, i didn't like the fact that it was totally separated from the actual dance floor, but well, that's just me...

other than what freshman posted...

for the last few of you...i made a thread on the "renovations" of space already..

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=18567

oh you mean the space renovation thread turned to hip-hop dj thread ??? All joking aside... just wonder what they are going to do with the vip. Is vip going to be seperate from whoever is spinning in the main room?

Guest james stratus

Hmmm. Sounds like the OLD Space. Loved the low ceilings and undergound feel.

The the ceiling at the old Space definitely wasn't as low as it is going to be now. The main room already feels a little cramped in comparison to the old main room :-\