Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Space of Miami !!!

Guest PeMaN

those who play with fire get burned.... Dade had the right marketing and business savy not to rattle the cages next door...

good luck, btw, now that space has hip hop on fridays and raggeton, doesn't this just complicate your plans even further???

personaly, I'd call dade and lp up and take them to lunch and ask them how all of you's can work together...

Guest klubveteran

thanks ! ;D

settle down there young grasshopper.

dont be too quick to place yourself along with thier success .and judging from your responses thus far in other threads, its evident you can use a Public Relations course. you may be the next biggest thing since slice bread but your responses are quite on the amateur side.

in fact im sure you will have a brash & arrogant response to this.

but i want to emphasize that i am sure you and your team may have brilliant ideas and abilities to perform them. just maybe the way you express them can use a little fine tuning.

best of luck in your endeavors

NR

some good PR type people on this board are webnorah, jon cowan, dgrutman, and the Lust guys among some others. they "get it"

Guest Untouchablepurple

thanks ! ;D

some good PR type people on this board are webnorah, jon cowan, dgrutman, and the Lust guys among some others. they "get it"

I didn't make your list :(

MR SALEEN BABY !!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest klubveteran

thanks ! ;D

actually all kidding aside you are quite savvy but i stuck to the people who are somehow in some fashion in the club industry.

but yea, i mean, dude, your theeee club legend. thats a hefty title to carry around. ;D

Guest Eddy Guerra

thanks ! ;D

actually all kidding aside you are quite savvy but i stuck to the people who are somehow in some fashion in the club industry.

but yea, i mean, dude, your theeee club legend. thats a hefty title to carry around. ;D

hey nelson

blow me ;D

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

I dont get it?? Metropolis being the new Space?? not happening..... dreams are one thing reality is another remember which one counts in the end ;)

Guest junglesmacks

It all comes down to talent, a 24 hour liquor license, sound system, and a decent terrace.

Beat Space with those, and you have indeed.. slayed the giant.

LETS SEE IT!

8)

*eager*

Guest Darwin Castillo

So who's going to take charge as the dj? The old dj's coming to the new club or fresh blood?

Guest Spirits

Lets see..... When Nocturnal started marketing they were coming, how long did it take until they actually opened? In case you didn't know I'll tell you: 2 Years! So, my point is this: Why start a marketing campaign when they haven't even started buliding anything yet? And by the time they are close to opening that when the city comes in with there new codes and requirements. Which by the way will delay them another year. Just ask Nocturnal! So I don't think there will be any slaying of the current GIANT any time in.....Lets say the next three years! As for the person who started this thread. It was a cheap shot referencing: THE NEW SPACE! Never wake a sleeping Giant! ;D

Guest salvatore

Theres 6 rooms....about 8500 cap. The Hip Hop Room (Shelter) Dj is Radamis from club boca. George alvarado and myself in the House & Trance Room (Prophecy). The other rooms have rock, top 40, Reggaeton, & house VIP.

The club itself is amazing. the hip hop room is video walls and flat screens. Theres two battle rings with drop down mics for mcs. (cool room!)

Theres a jungle themed room / rock walls and waterfalls...

The vip Nile is egypt theme with rock walls and beds across the room.

The reggaeton room is very upscale lights and wood trim everywhere.

The main room really looks like a bigger newer version of the old space room but L shaped to fit the vip area... This room is all about the music and DJ. Oh I couldn't forget about the HUGE DJ booth! 3 1200s, 2 dvd/cd pioneer, rotory mixer, a seating area and ALL of the amps for the hole club are in this booth!

They are building two outdoor places but wont be open for the grand opening...

As for Talent it looks like everyone but deepdish is lined up to play for the next year.

I'll post up a few pics of the club for a sneek peek on Friday...

Guest salvatore

sorry 24 hr and about 31/2 to 4 weeks away......I there everyday working. Its been there for a long while being built. ;)

Guest junglesmacks

Theres 6 rooms....about 8500 cap. The Hip Hop Room (Shelter) Dj is Radamis from club boca. George alvarado and myself in the House & Trance Room (Prophecy). The other rooms have rock, top 40, Reggaeton, & house VIP.

The club itself is amazing. the hip hop room is video walls and flat screens. Theres two battle rings with drop down mics for mcs. (cool room!)

The main room really looks like a bigger newer version of the old space room but L shaped to fit the vip area... This room is all about the music and DJ. Oh I couldn't forget about the HUGE DJ booth! 3 1200s, 2 dvd/cd pioneer, rotory mixer, a seating area and ALL of the amps for the hole club are in this booth!

As for Talent it looks like everyone but deepdish is lined up to play for the next year.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

8)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

8)

hate to break it to ya but there has been over 3 thread a good 2 weeks ago regarding these matters, and also an article on the club...u newbie

Guest macboy

When Ministry of Sound did their club makeover in 1995, I remember they made one of their multiple rooms a Sony Playstation room. It was very popular. You guys should try something like that. Good luck with the place.

He is not joking. I actually saw the hip hop room,the nile and the main room about 2 weeks ago. Amazing to say the least. Truly groundbreaking. You guys won't be disappointed when he posts the pics. My personal favorite is the hip hop room. It's just Badass.

thanks ! ;D

dont be too quick to place yourself along with thier success .and judging from your responses thus far in other threads, its evident you can use a Public Relations course. you may be the next biggest thing since slice bread but your responses are quite on the amateur side.

but i want to emphasize that i am sure you and your team may have brilliant ideas and abilities to perform them. just maybe the way you express them can use a little fine tuning.

NR

Now I know why you call yourself "klubveteran. ;D

Guest klubveteran

thanks ! ;D

NR

yo whats up jersey boy lol.

get back soon. I will be in Argentina soon so i can use your backstage advice when im there.

yeah bro klubveteran has been around for a looong time and has worked along the very best in this town.

going back to the topic at hand im embarassed for the metropolis people. i cant possibly imagine that the guys on here are thier PR and marketing guys. it cant be.

there has to be someone better suited than the responses on here. and that persons job is to make sure the people that speak for the club arent making total jackasses like they are now. so the head PR guy isnt doing his/her job either.

many people here have already publicly stated they are repulsed by the clubs attitude (voices) and its not even open yet! thats never any good

as far as my credibilty goes, most of the older gang here knows me. but i was hired at space about 9 months before it ever opened its doors and was there for its first two years. (the most difficult stages in my opinion) and what i know is that it takes many many many talented people and lots and lots and lots of hard work under good guidance to make it successful.

i dont see any signs of that yet for that club. but then again its not my problem :P

yo whats up jersey boy lol.

get back soon. I will be in Argentina soon so i can use your backstage advice when im there.

Going to Argentina? Nice dude,you will have a good time thats for sure.Havent been there since 2000 and alot has changed.If im not mistaken I think money wise its 3 to 1 or somewhere around there, so your trip will probably be cheaper then what you think.Probably get a great deal ona 5 star hotel while you are down there aswell.Anyways i'll be getting there around the first week of september,to Miami that is.So if I dont see you bro,have a great trip.

Leo