Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well, it looks like Nic Fanciulli...

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

...is no longer playing with Sharam come September. :-\

UPDATE: new flyer

upcomingevents.jpg

At least Mark Knight has taken his place, who's a good producer/DJ in his own right.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Gecko you did it again.

1. nocturnal was gonna book that piddy party

2. nocturnal was booking mark knight

3. your main event is gonna crush metropolis

4. you stole Tsettos from Crobar ;D :P

On a side note, send the engineers back to the drawing board with your up comming events flyer. I would try and separate the Space brand in terms of EDM with the latin stuff and hip hop stuff. You are dumbing down the space logo with having the house stuff on the same schedule as the other stuff. Think about all the euro trash and south american trash and people in the US that will see that and say "WTF is space doing with a raggeton night, are they going out of business?" Also your cj banner has the wrong color, your logo color should never change.. One day we'll sit down and discuss your wacky set times...

I charge 100 an hour for my consulting or a Tsettos booking...

PM me for payment details

Guest lulamishka

Wait 'til Michelle, circa early 2004, hears this...

LOL!

Hey I like a lot Fanciulli, too! But I'm not gonna get my panties in a bunch 'cause he's not coming anymore! :P

I know Carisa will! :P ;D

Guest lulamishka

Flyer should have been double sided, Main Event on one side, and house/trance events on the other.

Yea, I agree. It's hurting my brain to make sense of that flyer.

Guest ramon

mark knights' gonna blow your mind .. you guys just don't know. :)

i'll be in the 313 hearing richie and luciano so i can't complain. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

Flyer should have been double sided, Main Event on one side, and house/trance events on the other.

Yea, I agree. It's hurting my brain to make sense of that flyer.

True, looks like a fuckin mess...

Guest Electric Eel

This sucks! I really enjoyed when Sharam and Nic played together at Space during conference, was looking forward to it.

Carisa, maybe he heard about your plans to go to London, LMAO :P :-*

Guest mr. wilkins

not my sound and defo not my type of venue but that flyer is really poor... bad marketing on someones behalf... and the dj's that are booked.... hmmmmm... w/ a few exceptions... pretty poor for a venue thats just been remodeled and quoted as being "miami's best venue"...

I never post much about this type of sound or space in general so I'm sure you guys are like...who the hell is this punk? but ramon can vouche for me... been in this biz for over 12 years and had my run w/ "big club, big room" sound back ala 1995-1999... mad respect for all styles and genres of house music but space just isn't the place for me... I was there in Dec. really late (or late in my books) for Sanchez on the Terrace/Patio.... left w/in 15 minutes....sat on Vaughan's buddies car and watched some pretty funny shit outside of that place.... so surprised the cops haven't cracked down harder...i watched at least a half dozen deals go down in broad daylight... and at least 3 or 4 undercover cops dressed as dums.... its soooo obvious.... was a really weird morning to say the least....

curious to hear OG though.... he'd be the only thing that wld make me go back in that place.... too many good memories of the first space building w/ DT's LaborDay wkend sets..and Thanksgiving am w/ Seaman & Warren...

Yes...deep house dj's can enjoy prog too... :)

curious to hear the "legends" response to this... you KILL me btw bro... always a great laugh when I read ur posts... please keep it up... and I mean that.... on a positive note... not being a smart ass.....