Granite & Phunk @ Amika Friday 8-12-05 Updated with Pics

Guest Seb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScorpioPhunk

8)

Thanks SOOO much for the support and love on Friday night! We had the best time. MAD props to Shawn Rudnick for all his help and hospitality. He is truly a gem there in Miami. Granite & I suspect we shall return very soon to rock amongst you wonderful people. It was truly an honor for us to do our GAP thang in a city we LOVE so much. THANKS to Seb & the LOVELY Pinkkat for carting us around and being SO GD nice. Thnx to Roland for helping us out with Crobar! Thnx Thnx Thnx to Gator Cesear Ian Amika mgnt Stratus Alan GREY GOOSE and a SPECIAL ROCKING INTOXICATING thnx to T. :-* See you all really soon!!!

Guest kcariaga

8)

Thanks SOOO much for the support and love on Friday night! We had the best time. MAD props to Shawn Rudnick for all his help and hospitality. He is truly a gem there in Miami. Granite & I suspect we shall return very soon to rock amongst you wonderful people. It was truly an honor for us to do our GAP thang in a city we LOVE so much. THANKS to Seb & the LOVELY Pinkkat for carting us around and being SO GD nice. Thnx to Roland for helping us out with Crobar! Thnx Thnx Thnx to Gator Cesear Ian Amika mgnt Stratus Alan GREY GOOSE and a SPECIAL ROCKING INTOXICATING thnx to T. :-* See you all really soon!!!

It was great seeing you guys again and we are so happy that you had a good time! I hope you are coming back soon or we will be making the trip out there to see you. :)

Guest Devilicious

8)

:-* :) :-*

Come back and see us again real soon ya'll!

Guest Clauds

see you guys tonight...wooo hooo!!! ;D

Clauds in da house ;D

OW OW OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Claud, I am so glad you were there last night!!! Really nice to see you.

:-*

We have to get together again soon!

It was very nice to see you too. I enjoyed our little chat ;) :-*

Thank you Sebastian for everything that night. You two are one of the nicest (and cutest) couple on CJ. I'm so glad I went ;D

The pics look great!!!

Guest kcariaga

Clauds in da house ;D

Thank you Sebastian for everything that night. You two are one of the nicest (and cutest) couple on CJ. I'm so glad I went ;D

The pics look great!!!

What do I always tell you-you are too cute and sweet. I enjoyed our chat, too!!!! xoxo

Guest Seb

Clauds in da house ;D

The pics look great!!!

Anytime Clauds :)