Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke in pills, Zorro....

kitty19

VJ,

thanks for the tip. the way that my friend's were describing the trip, i had a good feeling it was most likely MDA.

well, still willing to try it, whether it be MDMA, MDA, MDEA, MAMA, haha smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Alrite, the dancesafe tests were updated yesterday...

a pill from FRemont, CA called RedBull like the drink tested positive for cocaine and K,

10 parts to 1...not really gonna be active orally but thought you sohuld know this shit is going around in pills..

Someone sent in a zorro, like we all were saying, good roll, up and down, it was from Rome, NY. tested positive for MDA>...

VJ

Originally posted by tara19:

What exactly is MDA???

3,4 Methelyn Dioxy Amphetamine

im sure thats spelled really wrong but its prety much the parent of MDMA its one reaction away hence its an amphetamine not a methamphetamine. It was prety popular in the 70's actualy, if you watch 54 the movie they mention it, this guys sells some to the club dealer and is like "this is MDA, this is what makes 54" Later disco dotty is like "hey i hear you have some choice MDA!"

My friends always used to tell me that there is herion and coke in e,but thanks to places like dancesafe, I know better. I always wondered how dealers could put that in there and still make money off of it.. But I found out its impossible. Don't always believe everything u hear!