Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton's club operator Fred have closed on

V. Barbarino

Billboard Live so that is where the next Club Paris is going to be.

My advice to Fred and Paris, don't waste your money, you guys are gonna get crushed like you've never seen before. Maybe in Orlando or Wazoo Michigan she is hot stuff but here in Miami, shes is zero!

Know your market

know your role

Shots happen

napkins get thrown

club paris tanks

Guest tres-b
Shots happen

napkins get thrown

club paris tanks

lol

we hope. there are a lot of tourists here.

Not enough to support Club Paris. At least some portion of the tourists have a clue.

Guest macboy

Bad mouth them all you want now, but if they buy ad space on cooljunkie you should expect glowing "reviews" after that. :P

Guest FRESHMAN

Bad mouth them all you want now, but if they buy ad space on cooljunkie you should expect glowing "reviews" after that. :P

Too Funny!

Guest web_norah

one good response at last.

Guest musicalmissionary

If Club Paris takes out ad space on cooljunkie, you can expect nothing more than to JUST see their ads here. Glowing reviews my ass..... unless Paris wants to make a video with me..... ;D

Guest Chica

LOL .....

I don't think we would hear glowing reviews if the club sucks....we'll hear a lot of bitching for sure......oh wait! we already are! ;)

Guest tres-b

If Club Paris takes out ad space on cooljunkie, you can expect nothing more than to JUST see their ads here. Glowing reviews my ass..... unless Paris wants to make a video with me..... ;D

Based on what I saw in the video, she is dead in bed.

Guest coach
you guys are gonna get crushed like you've never seen before.

Classic line! If someone wrote a book on how to open a club in Miami, that should be the subtitle.

Guest lulamishka

I gotta agree with you, Saleen.

And I certainly have no wish to check this club out if & when it opens.

Cheesy name, btw.

Guest xmuzik

if mtv & vh1 jump onboard ........... it will be cheesy but it will probably make money as well..........

i have a feeling that when electronic music blows up in america we wont end up with superclubs like europe ...... we will end up with clubs that operate like the hard rock cafe from coast to coast......

Guest pod

Whatever. If it makes money, god bless her VD-infested little heart.

There's enough clubs to go around in this town, this will be one of them.

Good luck trying to make that space work though.

Guest vynelmuzik

if mtv & vh1 jump onboard ........... it will be cheesy but it will probably make money as well..........

i have a feeling that when electronic music blows up in america we wont end up with superclubs like europe ...... we will end up with clubs that operate like the hard rock cafe from coast to coast......

That is one of the truest statements I have heard. I am surprised there is not a chain of hip hop clubs attached to Wal Mart already.

Guest pod

It's a cool space and a great area. And we do need somewhere for the tourists to go.

The space is a mess. Too many levels, mezzanines, and rooms.

But yeah, if it acts as a tourist magnet, go for it.