Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BE CAREFUL--HERE'S WHY

Just reading the titles of some of these posts in Substances scares me. And this past weekend, something happened here in the New American City that, tragically, has become an annual rite of passage.

On Saturday night, a 20-year-old Kent State junior lost his life when he acidentally fell into the Cuyahoga River, which winds through The Flats, our City's entertainment district. This was the second such drowning in just over two weeks.

Friends Can't Save Man http://www.cleveland.com/news/index.ssf?/news/pd/cc07body.html

Fight Ends In Drowning http://www.cleveland.com/news/index.ssf?/news/pd/cc22atti.html

WHatever you all are on, please be careful.

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

Hmmm, you have apoint. But I probably should have said as much to begin with. The second one just happened this weekend, but the first guy--who was only 20--did have a blood-alcohol level of 0.02 in his system. Nevertheless, I have seen many people take WAY too much of stuff they know nothing about. According to SPIN Magazine (please correct me if I am wrong), my hometown ranks in the top five of America's e-tard cities. I never saw the issue, but I can only gues what the others were.

Not to say that alcohol is any better, but at least I know my limit on that stuff. With everything else, I call it nothing more than Russian Roulette...and too many people are losing.

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

Its all about knowing your limits!!! However, there are many people who drink who just get carried away, even though they try to rationalize that they are fine. Its the same for drugs. You have to know how much your body is capable of handling. Then again, isn't it all about letting people do what they want? If you want to drink till you pass out, then by all means go ahead, but ultimately its all about not putting other people in danger.

So when all the kids are out having fun, as long as they aren't hurting anybody or putting people in danger, then by all means let them have their fun!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Umm...there might have been alcohol involved the articles say....there was a fight. no mention of illicit substances. Many of us also exhibit better control and judgement no matter what substance we are on than others. If alcohol was involved, ill tell you there are a few different types of people..theres happy durnks, who are friendly with everyone, quiet ones, and angry ones...theres also those with no inhibitions whatsoever...as far as other substances go, if this board scares you the "other drugs" forum at bluelight.nu will have you shitting your pants, no kidding.

VJ