Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q For you Americans pill poppers

q-cass

I was talking about the whole drug epidemic the other day when someone brought up America. I'm from Melbourne Australia and heaps of people have been telling me how American schools are full of pills. And that school kids take e like everyday. Is this a major exaggeration?

Here it costs like $40 (AUS) for a single - how much is it over there and how do they afford it?

And just for a comparison I probably take on average about 3 pills on a Saturday night and maybe also on a Friday. How does your drug schedule differ.

Thanx just curious

i guess in australia e is more expsnive...we pay about 15-20 a pill your price of 40 = 24$.

E is not everywhere i nthe schools. granted its become much more popular, called a designer drug, popular in the film an d music industry. i just graduated from high school and there were a few kids, leaving school to pop pills..in the day, at night..whenever....many kids are fucked up...e is no longer a rave or club or gay thing.

our drug schedules are all over this board...in threads like how much is too much ..and similar...money comes from jobs, dealing,some may resort to stealing i guess...some know dealers and get them free....hope this helped a little..

Over here, you can expect anywhere from 15 to 30 USD. It really depends on how far down the line you get, since everyone watnts to take a cut on each one.

As for schedules, it really depends. Fri is usually 3, sometimes 4. Sat it 3, but has been up to 7. Anything past the 3rd is really just a waste of my money, though.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where I live I pay between $20-$40. It is more expensive at the schools around here. Not all of the schools are full of it. There is one about 3 hours away from me that has a huge problem, they declared it... I can't remember what they declared it, but it pretty much said they have lost complete control over the drug and they are screwed. I only do 1 or 1.5 every other weekend, sometimes every three weeks. After all the stuff I have read I don't want to risk all of the terrible side effects of doing it more often. Not to mention I have just as much fun when I am not all fucked up. -SIN

Prices are going up, in NYC at least. Used to be $20, this weekend it was $25. Probably has to do with all the seizures the DEA has been up to recently!

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX