Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi guys, love the forum

Guest Gixxer

Guest Gixxer

Hi guys, just saying hi i am new to the area and the big city club scene, only been in the area for 3 weeks and figure it's time to post after lurking all that time :)

i am taking the woman out tonight and need a few recommendations as to where to go to get my "feet wet" in the scene, we like allot of pretty people any kind of music and a fun party, i am not trying to break the bank money wise but any recommendations for this weekend would be great.

Hi guys, just saying hi i am new to the area and the big city club scene, only been in the area for 3 weeks and figure it's time to post after lurking all that time :)

i am taking the woman out tonight and need a few recommendations as to where to go to get my "feet wet" in the scene, we like allot of pretty people any kind of music and a fun party, i am not trying to break the bank money wise but any recommendations for this weekend would be great.

if u like deep house.-dhm at nocturnal

for a more intimate party chesterfield hotel early on then hit up crobar ultra vip for jimmy t and obby

progressive breaks (obby) and jimmy t(house)

Guest Gixxer

heh this guy should mod a bike forum ;) we need to get one in here STAT

anyways ...welcome

i do mod a bike forum.........and WHAT? there isn't one here???

anyway, thx for the reply's, i'm not lookin for a intimate night, more a wild crazy half naked women everywhere kinda thing, gotta show my woman how miami rolls :)

anyways ...welcome

i do mod a bike forum.........and WHAT? there isn't one here???

anyway, thx for the reply's, i'm not lookin for a intimate night, more a wild crazy half naked women everywhere kinda thing, gotta show my woman how miami rolls :)

best bet..

drop by chesterfield they will be givin out bands for amika toniite

granite and phunk..

lots of hot half naked women there :)

good stuff.

Guest AlanS

anyways ...welcome

i'm not lookin for a intimate night, more a wild crazy half naked women everywhere kinda thing, gotta show my woman how miami rolls :)

It happens...just ask Bling...LOL ;D

Guest swank

Welcome "Gixxer"!

You def need to check out the rooftop of Nocturnal with www.aquabooty.com tonight. Nice rooftop, nice people, nice music.

Guest musicalmissionary

For half naked women come to:Granite & Phunk @ Amika

and Sunset Sessions for preparty :)

What he said.... followed by Nocturnal afterhours. If you REALLY wanna show your lady how Miami rolls, then you MUST take her to an afterhours... cuz afterhours is what sets Miami apart.

anyways ...welcome

i'm not lookin for a intimate night, more a wild crazy half naked women everywhere kinda thing, gotta show my woman how miami rolls :)

lol CHESTERFIELD ROCKS .. girls cant just keep their clothes on.. its ur sets alan ;D

btw made james his cd of all the pics ive taken at the chesterfield .. the one of me smackin that girls ass is there too. must thank michelle for that pic lol

Guest swank

anyways ...welcome

lol CHESTERFIELD ROCKS .. girls cant just keep their clothes on.. its ur sets alan ;D

btw made james his cd of all the pics ive taken at the chesterfield .. the one of me smackin that girls ass is there too. must thank michelle for that pic lol

BLING you have to post the ass smackin pic!.....c'mon man :P

Guest Gixxer

Welcome to Our City and the Board, where are you from

moved here from Montana but originally from seattle,

thx to all for the info and the nice welcomes, much appreciated :)

Guest pod

That's hot. This guy I know just got one 2 days ago. '05 in the raven color scheme.

05_mcy_R1_blk_4_4759.jpg

I'm not an expert rider, but I've been considering an R6. There's a running joke here in the office though, that company policy specifically forbids me from getting one...and me only. :o

Guest Gixxer

nice bike but i dont dig the red on the wheels :(

mine is an 03'

don't waste your time on an R6 unless your under 150 pounds and like being in the back of the pack, spend the extra money get a R1, the newer models are less torqe and easy to ride, the R6 will get boring after 6 months and you will have wished you bought the R1.

sorry to be so off topic :)

i think i'm taking the woman to the crobar but i think rolly has left the building so i might be screwd as far as getting on a list.

also curious as to the dress code and time it gets kickin there.

Guest Gixxer

anyways ...welcome

UMMMMMM HELLLLOOOOO!?!?!?! Resident gearhead here that has been around a hell of a lot longer. Just cause im a chick doesn't mean i dont know my shit. >:(

hell ya! somethin sexy bout a chick who don't mind gettin greasy :)

Oh you have no idea......my project car has to be one of the worst cars to work on. >:( I decided to take the alternator out on halloween and would have been an awesome mechanic for a costume.

lol, btw...there r 2 REAL S15 Silvia's for sale on Ebay...one of them is the blue car i was telling u about that is in Davie, owner is starting the bid @ 55k...im pretty sure its the only one in Florida. And there's another one in cali that the dude wants 27k, which in my opinion is a hella of a price...both cars are not US registered, ect...

:o