Clubplanet Nightlife Community

free credit report

ryan2772

Just be warned that this is THE ONLY website that gives you a FREE credit report. Experian was just ordered to pay a big fine to the government for tricking people into getting their "free" credit report from them but instead it signed them up for a $79 annual fee service.

I did my credit report on the site that Apotheosis posted and had no problems at all.

Guest slamminshaun

This is the real deal. If you haven't seen your credit lately, you should take advantage of this new law that allows you one credit report per year for FREE.

The best part is that this website provides you a "tri-merged" report, that is, a credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus. That's important because that's what banks do when they pull your credit. They don't just pull Equifax, they pull Experian and TransUnion as well.

I don't believe you get your credit score, but this is a good start.

one score is worthless...

When I apply for credit, if they check experian or transunion, I will more than likey get turned down, but if they check equifax i'm getting all the credit I want....

My reports are vastly different due to me getting certain ones to take shit off of them...

Guest swirlundergrounder

You dont get your score but you can choose to purchase your score thru one of the reporting companies. I got mine for $5 thru Experian.

Yeah I wanted to see my score as well...

Guest slamminshaun

Any junkies that ever want to know what their scores are...just PM me. I can get all three for you at the drop of a hat. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Any junkies that ever want to know what their scores are...just PM me. I can get all three for you at the drop of a hat. ;)

Yeah and you'll probably take our SSN and use them to apply to get more gas cards....