Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E cause Parkinsons?

pheebes24

I heard that a long term effect of E was Parkinsons disease...is this true? not that I'm really worrying myself into a frenzy...cause if I was I would have stopped doing E a long time ago wink.gif....but sometimes I do find that I shake alot while I'm rolling, and sometimes now even when I'm not.....

I don't know about Parkinson's, but I can tell you about the shaking.

I was worried when I first started, because I would get little spasms and such, especially when I was trying to sleep. I shook, too.

Well, I've not rolled in a month (not by my own choice, mind you. My supplier moved away...) and I don't have any of those little problems anymore. In fact, I think I'm more calm now than I used to be. Perhaps it just has to get totally out of your system.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest clubkid77

E doesn't cause parkensons.

That was a mistake made by the media

frenzy around E. Parkesons CAN be caused

by the destruction of certain dopamine

neurons by the synthetic Opiate MPTP

the press confused this with MDMA.

E can cause parkinsons but it is very rare...

i am going to put up a post witha web page, i hope everyone uses it because it tells you everythiong about every single drug and how to use them properly...lets have fun but slao be responsible, remember if you gamble withy our life, you only get one hand...

Guest clubkid77

NO E DOES NOT CAUSE PARKENSONS IT IS IMPOSIBLE... I dont know WHERE your getting your info but if you had a clue about Neuro Chemistry, and Neuro science you would know ITS IMPOSIBLE.

WHY might you ask? well its simple really. Parkensonian syndrome is caused by masive destruction of DOPAMINE NEURONS in the substancia negra area of the brain.

MDMA induced neurotoxicity is a result of dopamine and other free radicles being broken down in the SERATONIN AXON by Mono Amine Oxidaise. The result is dammage to SERATONIN AXONS. This DOES NOT RESULT IN PARKONSONS in theory it results in depression, mood disorders, sleep disorders, and posible memory loss. However there are no apparent concequences of this "dammage" in otherwords, people seem just fine.

Sory to be harsh but its scarry that your gona post your "source" for this MIS INFORMATION that will further perpetuate this type of rummors. In fact there is a drug that can cause parkensons, its MPTP (which was confused by media with MDMA) MPTP was accidently produced in clandestine labs by chemists trying to produce MPPP or Fentanyl a very powerfull opiate. Aparently all it takes is a diference in temperature to during the reaction and this is the result. The stuff was sold as "China White" and is a horid neurotoxin. Go look it up. do a search for MPTP on yahoo. Also look at EROWID and MDMA and RUMORS. MDMA DOES NOT CAUSE PARKENSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys thanks for the info.....I don;t have a source, for my info, I just heard it in passing...like I said I wasn't extremly worried about it, I just figured I'd ask since you guys seem to know your shit.....but again of I was that worried about it I wouldn't keep doing it right...thanks agian