Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why NJ Gudio kicks cjs ass!

We don't have posts like Fabio almost killing a chick outside of temps and posts like this one:

Attn all of Njguido. Enough is enough here. Regina said that Carl ate my box and that I am dirty. I do find this kind of funny. Anyway...I confronted Carl on this event that has never happened and asked him what he knew about this situation.

Regina - I have never done anything to you, therefore I do not know why you feel the need to talk about me. Usually when someone does something they are ashamed of they tend to blame on other people. You are a walking STD and a dirty whore. I ran out of hands and toes counting on the number of people I heard you have been with...

Sleeping with Frankies married cousin while with him?? Thats real cute...

Your not even a hairstylist..you never finished school and you do not have your license. Stop lying. The only pair of scissors to ever go in your hand was probably to open a pack of Valtrx to cure your herpes.

VJ - Please save Nick..he is a nice boy. Hate to see him get infected.

Staten has spoken...never a mean thing to say about people..but you had this coming to you...

With Love,

Staten :)