Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion Sunday Official Review

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Here we go my people… my official review of Mansion last night…this shit was crazy we had a blast this party is becoming more and more of locals party then tourist, and that was our goal… now since was Gaby’s B-Day party we were packed good looking people every where… horns and horns were given to the people so everyone could get loud anyhow it was great, I would like to thank some of the junkies that came out to party with us and others… wow what a night I wish I could of stay longer but I have orientation tomorrow during the day…yes yes school is back shit and I hated oh well…..Guys I’ll keep u posted about what we are going to do about our party next week since we have the VMA’S…. again thank you for those of you that came out. ;D

Guest tiltmiami

oh by the way if u have a b-day and wanna celebrate with us make sure u pm me so i can take care of you with a botle and your guest

Guest Devilicious

I went late. Good music, good bartender, no hassles. The crowd was thin by the time I got there.

Thanks Gerald :-*

Guest rollyp66

Bruno.... how can this be an Official Review if you're not a journalist... Bling writes reviews for CJ.. thats why he writes official and unofficial...

Guest rollyp66

Bruno.... how can this be an Official Review if you're not a journalist... Bling writes reviews for CJ.. thats why he writes official and unofficial...

I still can't figure out the difference between an official and unofficial review. ???

official goes on the main page... unofficial is just him posting stuff on the board... I think...someone correct me if I'm wrong

lol didnt think my terminology was confusing ahem here goes

if i go to an event but dont review it for cj ill call it the official review thread since no review is goin up for cj for that event

but if i do a review, the thread i put my pics in and for people to talk about the event its the unofficial review ..

Guest rollyp66

lol didnt think my terminology was confusing ahem here goes

if i go to an event but dont review it for cj ill call it the official review thread since no review is goin up for cj for that event

but if i do a review, the thread i put my pics in and for people to talk about the event its the unofficial review ..

still confusing just call it review lol

Guest DiscoChild

LOL..I LIKE YOU!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Bruno, thanks for everything, as always you're an excellent host... 8)

you were there ???

Of course my dear, I'm Josh, remember? ;D

Guest Devilicious

you were there ???

lol

of course i know who you are, stfu!

I just don't remember seeing you there.....

Guest Cosmigonon

you were there ???

lol

of course i know who you are, stfu!

I just don't remember seeing you there.....

LOL, btw, thanks for the trip to Mexico, WOOHOO!!! 8)

Guest tiltmiami

anytime Josh... you are always welcome to my events