Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yesterday, Sunday at Nikki's...

Guest Darwin Castillo

Guest DiscoChild

Sundays are the new Saturday!

Alko-haulic, they stole your line. Told you, they are always watching, ha ha ha. Well it must be true if people are saying the same thing ey? Sundays is the NEW Saturdays!!!

Um, excuse me, this line was not stolen WHATSOEVER.

I don't doubt it's been said before, but it is just something I found to be true after my night last night.

You can keep your line, and check the subject-verb agreement while you're at it :P

Yeah, aight, ummm, so, yeah, you're right. Anyways, as we all say now, Sundays is the NEW Saturdays! Ha ha ha.

Those of us who speak English correctly will go on saying Sundays ARE the new Saturdays, and you can say whatever you want.

By the way, I know I'm right, but thanks for affirming it ;)

ALSO...FYI....anyways isn't a word...it's ANYWAY, just a friendly reminder

Guest web_norah

i was there early, about 12 noon.

couldnt believe people showing up with clothes from the night before, wearing club wristbands and looking like a crunk mess. in fact, lots of them are in the PVD galleries. it was like 100 degrees out. this time had to be one of the poorest customer experiences i've had to date. it's a shame, Nikkis is such a great place.

i didn't care for the music for the first three hrs, mainly because i am used to the chill/Naked Music/ Lust/ Soulfuric type of beats, early afternoon that Nikkis used to feature. there is a time and a place for everything: no banging house at 2 pm. sorry.

i did, however enjoy Bruno's beats, he was doing a great job, mad props to him. by the time, he was on, i was nearly out of juice and went home to rest.

Guest djbruno

couldnt believe people showing up with clothes from the night before, wearing club wristbands and looking like a crunk mess. in fact, lots of them are in the PVD galleries. it was like 100 degrees out. this time had to be one of the poorest customer experiences i've had to date. it's a shame, Nikkis is such a great place.

i didn't care for the music for the first three hrs, mainly because i am used to the chill/Naked Music/ Lust/ Soulfuric type of beats, early afternoon that Nikkis used to feature. there is a time and a place for everything: no banging house at 2 pm. sorry.

i did, however enjoy Bruno's beats, he was doing a great job, mad props to him. by the time, he was on, i was nearly out of juice and went home to rest.

Thanks Norah ! ! BTW, I didn't see you ?? you should have come and say hello !! Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you around... :)

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Completely agree Nikki's has gone down hill as far as taste,vibe, and music. Shaun Rudnick & Co. fit that place like a glove and the balearic beat that went along with it. When he left the music changed for the worse.

Miami need's to bring the true Ibiza sound back especially at a beach party like Nikki's.

If it weren't for Wilfred the GM taking care of us when we go, I wouldn't even bother to venture back there, too many vato's.

Guest web_norah

i was super tired by around 6-7pm. i was really feeling your music Bruno, next time [when i am not about to pass out from the heat -not used to it anymore!], i'll stop and say hola.

and what i said earlier.....

yes, i understand it isnt about the music sometimes but the party, bla, bla, bla.........however, the bpms were like a million a mile for outdoors, sunshine, beach chairs, etc. not the house music that matches Nikkis old flavor or even the party that once was filled with chilled elegance.

my 2 cents.

Guest web_norah

football starts in 2 weeks, get your heads out of your asses, FRIDAYS WILL BE THE NEW SATURDAYS....

rookies...

yeah that's it, a very active lifestyle, veggetate in fron of the TV screen.

::)