Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let THERE BE LIGHTTTTTTTTT !!

Bling

lost power last nite at 9 just got it back... this weekend bites. this was the storm from hell kendall got F$%# up the arse big time :(

havent seen destruction like this since andrew .. trees all over.

what a mess. though i did get to see a lot of movies in theater used it as a refuge for a/c got to see 40 yr old virgin it was cute. wedding crashers was better

hope everyone is safe.....

im exhausted. first time im gonna say this but the hell with clubbing tonite i dont want to sweat put the a/c on 60 degrees

everyone who goes out.. stay safe. the roads are dangerous lots of lights still out .. at least in kendall.

party safe people.

see u all out tomorrow.. blue and chesterfield biznitches......

wow, CJ was so peaceful without Bling posting every five minutes letting us know he just watched American Idol or had a toothache . LMAO :o :-X ;)

Not dissing you Danny, you could just learn to use a little restraint when posting

btw its not idol its so you think u can dance. idol starts up in late feb again i believe. 8)

Guest r3nz0

Dude, my lights went out at 6 p.m. last night and didn't come back til 6 a.m. this morning, and I thought I was gonna lose it.

But let's consider ourselves lucky. I know several people, like Michelle, who are still without electricity. :-\

And my mom, who lives in Homestead and is also without electricity, can't even shower cause supposedly some pipes broke and Homestead's water somehow got contaminated as a result.

Six confirmed deaths so far, a number of missing people, floods, power outages, thousands of fallen trees and considerable damage, etc. Someone forgot to tell Katrina she was only a Category 1 hurricane.

Guest durrtylexx

wow, CJ was so peaceful without Bling posting every five minutes letting us know he just watched American Idol or had a toothache . LMAO :o :-X ;)

Not dissing you Danny, you could just learn to use a little restraint when posting

ha ha ha

Guest Electric Eel

Stop your complaining bitches!!!

My building right now is without power but i'm sitting here online with a fan blowing in my face. Macgyver has done it again! The building next door to mine in the same complex has power so I got a bunch of extension cords from my dad and ran them from the other building through the parking lot and up to my second floor apt, lol. Plugged in the essentials a fan, lamp, modem and laptop. I'm set!

Would go to C's house as offered but I have my dog and I feel bad leaving her here to sweat it out alone. I hope we get power tommorrow!

Stop your complaining bitches!!!

My building right now is without power but i'm sitting here online with a fan blowing in my face. Macgyver has done it again! The building next door to mine in the same complex has power so I got a bunch of extension cords from my dad and ran them from the other building through the parking lot and up to my second floor apt, lol. Plugged in the essentials a fan, lamp, modem and laptop. I'm set!

Would go to C's house as offered but I have my dog and I feel bad leaving her here to sweat it out alone. I hope we get power tommorrow!

MacGyver to the rescue!!! I knew you could do it!!! ;D

Guest lulamishka

ROFL LEE!! I can't believe you did it! :D

And for the record, I STILL don't have power!!!!! >:( I am sitting at my sister's wonderfully air conditioned house right now.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS!!!! My house is SO HOT, my iPod's battery is dead, I have no hot water, I'm a mess, I haven't had breakfast yet 'cause we've been too busy salvaging what we can from our gawddamn refrigerater, I want some eggs & bacon AND this just all out SUCKS!

We lost power around 8pm Thursday. My neighbor says FPL is saying we won't have electricity until Tuesday or Wednesday. ?!?! But my brother-in-law heard on TV that FPL should have 90% of its customers restored with power today. I hope my brother-in-law is right and that I'm part of the 90%.

:( >:(

Guest web_norah

i'll take a blizzaed over this shit anyday

absolutely! snow blizzards rarely bring power outages and humid air conditions...you're still stuck at your place in some cases but life continues just fine.

Guest saintjohn

We lost power Thursday at approximately 1800 hrs, about the same time my neighbor's tree fell over on my '87 Rover. I managed to get our 12-year-old generator going yesterday morning, and then spent the rest of the day chainsawing in the rain. Fun. There's a big electric line down behind our house, and the alley is completely blocked by fallen trees. At least I can usually get my cell phone to work if I climb up on the roof. I love hurricane season.

Guest saintjohn

Thanks for the sympathy, but things could be MUCH worse. If the wind had been blowing in a different direction, the tree that fell on my truck could've hit our house instead. Now that I've got some power and I'm able to actually see the news, I know how fortunate we really are.

Guest slamminshaun

damn a tree fell on ur car..... :o that f'n sucks........

Not just a car, a Rover......St. John drives an SUV. 8)

Guest Electric Eel

We lost power Thursday at approximately 1800 hrs, about the same time my neighbor's tree fell over on my '87 Rover. I managed to get our 12-year-old generator going yesterday morning, and then spent the rest of the day chainsawing in the rain. Fun. There's a big electric line down behind our house, and the alley is completely blocked by fallen trees. At least I can usually get my cell phone to work if I climb up on the roof. I love hurricane season.

:-\ sucks, sorry to hear that

Guest saintjohn

As promised, here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. First, the tree that hit my truck:

tree01.jpg

Yes, there's a 1987 Range Rover underneath it. Next, the yahoos that my neighbor hired to cut up the tree after I managed to get my car out:

tree02.jpg

Finally, the roof of my truck after its makeover:

tree03.jpg

Thanks, Katrina.