Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs

im from scotland were the clubbing symtem is meant to be totally different and so are the drugs here the most popular kind are mitzes but we have got versace for this weekend there really good really speedy around here they sell for really cheap for 4 or 5 pounds if your buying in singles and as little as £2.50 if buying in bulk which is only about 5 american dollars also your clubs seem to stay open much longer than ours that shut at 3 - 4 in the morning all in all the e is great around here at the moments 2 is enough to keep you going all night and longer and even my friends who have been taken it for 10 years say so also what is the most anyone has ever taken in one night i took 5 the other weekend and thought i was going to die as i have only been dropping pills for about 3 months and it was way to much for me but my friends took 18 each at a dance festival we were at in june last of all is the movie human traffic out over there its about a group of friends going out for the weekend in belfast you should watch it it so represents what i get and alot of other people i know get up to

Heh, I don't about anyone else, but I had a really hard time following that post without punctuations...but it's all good! Anyhow...all I gotta say is...18?!? Holy shit!! even 5 is way beyond anything I would do I think, but I must say, wow, you guys get it really cheap there, I'm jealous.... smile.gif