Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after date suggestion...

Guest hedonist

Guest hedonist

Say I was to take a date out to dinner on Lincoln Road around 9pm and wanted to take her dancing afterwards, where would you guys suggest. Being VMA weekend I am trying to avoid ghetto crowds, something classy and sexy. What would you guys suggest? Hip Hop or House music is fine so long as it isn't a hassle to get in, however no HUGE clubs like Crobar or Opium. I would prefer a smaller venue like a lounge.

Im thinking: Mynt, Prive, Pearl? Although it may be a hassle to get into those places.

on vma weekend i guarantee it will be a pain to get into those places. as im sure it will play host to a plethora of celebrity driven parties.

for clubbing.... sundays at mansion and amika are pretty good . but tonite but be a bit crazy.......

Guest hedonist

I am taking her to dinner on Lincoln Rd., I was just looking for something to do afterwards. Tantra sounds like a great idea, ill look into it. How is that Amika party?

Guest coach

Amika is a good idea, I think. I have heard only good things about the Sunday party. Tantra is pretty small but nice, if pricey. It is not too good for dancing.