Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV and the VMA's

Guest slamminshaun

Guest Diaga

The one performance I really enjoyed thought, was the Kanye West performance... with Jaime Foxx, 2 REALLY talented guys. Stood out among all the others... can't wait to pick up Kanye's new CD this week.

His new cd is really good

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ar

Well considering a major city was about to get wiped off the map, I could see how this is possible.

what do u mean pod? u mean people were watching CNN instead of MTV? or are u assuming the "ratings" were gotten from the areas without electricity or just plain Louisiana and Mississippi..?

Guest slamminshaun

Well considering a major city was about to get wiped off the map, I could see how this is possible.

Actually, I read another article that said the hurricane didn't contribute significantly to the drop....I wish i could find it to post it, but that's basically what it said...

Guest Sela V

The best thing I can say about the MTV awards is that my homegirl and her crew who do African Dance here locally got a chance to shine in the spot with Ludacris. Unfortunately, they had to dance to "Pimpin Around the World"...African Dance and Drum doesn't get much star treatment around here unless it's Kwaanza or Black History Month. So at least there was a moment of "culture" at the VMA awards. DIALU AFRICAN DANCE ENSEMBLE - REPRESENTING!!! ASHE!