southern style deep fried ass

Cedric on the patio at Space

crackhead watching

seeing you fockers from the boards

hangin' with my good buddy saleen

more dancing

oh and hot bitches

;D

Don't forget the spork and bbq sauce. amateurs.

Guest ddg

thought i would bump this back up for my buddy rolly.....

i love the variety..the different people, the nights that you go out not expecting the best, but what you get is unforgettable memories....i love meeting the different peeps from the board...i love knowing that i cant get wasted and i got some peeps that look out after me...i love walking into space around 3 or 4 and sitting back and watch the crowd go ape shit...i love watching the sun come up from nocturnals patio while hearing roland play some of the best music in the world (even though i dont get to make it as much as i want to) i love going to crobar and being able to stand and watch the dj all while having one hand at the back bar ;)(also dont get to make it as much as i would like)....i love my friday nights at delux with my good friends, cheering my buddy johnny on......

Guest Josephmama

i love.................. :-*

-the outdoor parties like local celebrity, the raleigh on sundays, and Nikki Beach.

-that you can go out anyday of the week and have a ball at different restaurants, clubs, bars and lounges.

-Miami spice month {YUMMY!} ;D

-the variety of people from soo many different places in Sobe

i love the variety..the different people, the nights that you go out not expecting the best, but what you get is unforgettable memories....i love meeting the different peeps from the board...i love knowing that i cant get wasted and i got some peeps that look out after me...i love walking into space around 3 or 4 and sitting back and watch the crowd go ape shit...i love watching the sun come up from nocturnals patio while hearing roland play some of the best music in the world (even though i dont get to make it as much as i want to) i love going to crobar and being able to stand and watch the dj all while having one hand at the back bar ;)(also dont get to make it as much as i would like)....i love my friday nights at delux with my good friends, cheering my buddy johnny on......

bro STFU bostero de mierda...

No but seriously you said it homie.

I love life its self and being in Miami just makes it awhole lot better.

This about me being away just makes me appreciate more of what we have.

And we have it good 8)

Guest ddg

bro STFU bostero de mierda...

No but seriously you said it homie.

I love life its self and being in Miami just makes it awhole lot better.

This about me being away just makes me appreciate more of what we have.

And we have it good 8)

8) 8)

Guest rollyp66

MIAMI has all the hot TRANNYS :-X :-X :-X :P

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yeah and the guys that love to feel you up LMAO

Guest Satan

lol yeah and guys the guys that love to feel you up LMAO

rolly, that wasnt even in english.....BUT YOURE WRONG FOR THAT....LMAO!

Guest rollyp66

lol yeah and guys the guys that love to feel you up LMAO

rolly, that wasnt even in english.....BUT YOURE WRONG FOR THAT....LMAO!

I corrected it...sorry man just woke up lol...

Guest Civs

i love the tropical latin vibe that Miami has. have visited many places and haven't come across anything like it. main reason why i made Miami my permanent home. this vibe transceds into the nightlife very well. love the fact that Miami has become one of the top party places in the world. also where is would Mickey and Minnie party? only in Miami!!!

021.jpg

Guest Untouchablepurple

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS IN CJ =)

I LOVE MIAMI !!

What about the girls purple??? j/k

OH TRUST ME IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND GIRLS LOVE ME =)

Guest Devilicious

Late to this I guess..... I don't have a complaint about the nightlife here nor have I ever! All the things ya'll mentioned of course

I love finding true friends who surprise me with their loyalty in this city full of shallow people

I love waking up in the morning and going to space!

I love going out alone and knowing I'll be safe and have a blast

I love watching the crazies!

I love hearing house out in the bright natural light of the sun!

I love being able to walk to the clubs.

I love the small community on the beach.

Last but not least, here's one I don't think I saw:

I love seeing my pictures from the weekend posted on this site! Thanks Dan! :)

Guest b00tyman07

i love that everyone i've taken down to visit said its been one of the greatest times of thier lives...myself included

oh yeah and music, girls, color, beaches, cars, blah blah blah

Guest rollyp66

Miami and its clubs are the best EVER!!! Besides you can only expect greatness for a city that has its own CSI show!!!

what about the scene do you love??

Guest rocky05

What I love about Miami nightlife,

Variety- I think this is what makes Miami what it is. From open an open format night to hip-hop to house to world sounds and even reggaton....All these parties in good venues with great dj's and promoters. No matter what your mood you can always find something to do. Name any other places or cities which offer this type of varitey on a day to day basis.

:)

Guest biznation00

I love...

the quality of the venues in our city, the fact that we have soo many party options & beautiful clubs to choose from.

I love...

the energy of the people in Miami... The beautiful girls!

I love...

that EDM has a home here & soo much talent is constantly on rotation.

I love...

the fact that for afterhours you are starting to see more options now in different places in downtown... from Nocturnal's terrace to Space's to Pawn shop monday mornings.

I love...

that there are alot of quality local deejays in this city, whether you believe it or not.

I love...

that Miami is probably "the" destination for EDM on this side of the world.

I love Miami & I wouldn't trade our nightlife for any other in the world & definately not for any other here in the states!

I Love Crobar's mainroon. And I also love the fact that Crobar is probably the only club that still serves glass. It not only adds a touch of class to the venue but to a cognac drinker like myself, it means a lot. At Amika I was beyond offended when I ordered Remy VSOP and they gave it to me in a plastic rocks glass!!!! With ice!!! As a bartender I know that this is a big no-no. You do not serve Cognac in a rocks glass, let alone a plastic one!! You're supposed to serve Cognac in a sniffter straight up without ice!!!. As A result I only drink Cognac when i go to Crobar, for the most part they get it right. :)