Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I love....

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

I love meeting random club goers........all u have to do is say Hi!

I love Cedric on the patio or the main room but mostly the patio.

I love saturday/sunday afternoon/evenings at Nikki Beach.

I love the club selection.......

I love house music and all of the local talent that Miami has to offer.

I love Space!!!!!!!!

See u all this weekend ;D

Guest fended

I Love Crobar's mainroon. And I also love the fact that Crobar is probably the only club that still serves glass. It not only adds a touch of class to the venue but to a cognac drinker like myself' date=' it means a lot. At Amika I was beyond offended when I ordered Remy VSOP and they gave it to me in a plastic rocks glass!!!! With ice!!! As a bartender I know that this is a big no-no. You do not serve Cognac in a rocks glass, let alone a plastic one!! You're supposed to serve Cognac in a sniffter straight up without ice!!!. As A result I only drink Cognac when i go to Crobar, for the most part they get it right. :)

[/quote']

and we love you turbo!

Guest Clauds

I luv the amazing local DJ's we've got going here in South Florida.

I luv Miami because it's the home of WMC.

I luv having the choice of going to a club early in the morning...this is absolutely one of the best perks of partying here.

I luv how I've met so many cool peeps who seem to have the same interest in music as I do.

Last but not least, I luv how this city makes you party like a true rock star!!! ;D

Guest XSweetnessX

I luv the amazing local DJ's we've got going here in South Florida.

I luv Miami because it's the home of WMC.

^ was thinking the same thing...but i also love the fact that miami is a melting pot with different types of people who all come together for one thing: House music 8)

Guest gmstenback

I love those nights when you don't really have any big plans, play it by ear nights, and you run across a good party, a good vibe and a great croud, ends up being amazing, and in Miami that happens almost every weekend. ;)

I love the hot, steamy weather (even though most people complain about it), I think it brings out the wild in people. 8)

I love all the friends I've made, always finding a familiar face. :)

Most of all I love our local djs - Its all about the locals - well, we like our out town guests as well. But Miami has the best local talent ;D

Guest speedway

hey guys...first-ever post here...im a long-time veteran of the miami scene who has had to put off the clubs as of late due to the arrival of my first-born...regardless, i try to keep up with the goings-on...

Anyway, this thread motivated me to reply and here we go...

1) The hours/scene in general - I've been out in pretty much every major city in the U.S and nowhere (not NYC, LA, Vegas, SF, ...) has the after-hours scene like ours...As someone mentioned before, there's nothing sweeter than entertaining out of town friends who are used to big club scenes, but are always blown away by the energy at places like the patio....24-hour liquor license helps set the mood tremendously...

2) diversity - all types of people from all types of background who all come together for music and incredible times.

3) memories - how certain nights in Miami can become everlasting memories..

4) patio - the oh, so rare combination of scene, music, nature, and energy all combined into one...

5) the "sandy" beach - how just minutes away, you can see and enjoy one of planet earth's most beautiful places.

6) regular (or at least somewhat regular) djs - where else can you get quality like oscar g, roland, ivano, sander, deep dish, morillo, etc... throughout the calendar year...

anyway i could go on and on...thanks for the opportunity to sound off...

Guest jamu

I love the fact that we have all the best DJ's and producers right here, and don't ever have to ask for anything from anywhere else. With guys like Ralph Falcon, Shawn Rudnick, and other well established labels, DJ's, and producers in our own back yard, why go or ask for thing else. Miami has its own sound, rhythm, and soul. And Miami unlike other cities love them, and they love Miami back. Its beautiful.

Guest Diabolique

I love... too much to list! ;D

I'm loco for san loco, for one thing.

I love the diversity, turquiose waters, the warm breezes, boat parties, & most of all: WMC!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I love... too much to list! ;D

I'm loco for san loco, for one thing.

I love the diversity, turquiose waters, the warm breezes, boat parties, & most of all: WMC!!!!

I luff my bitches!!!!!!! and i luff patrick m on sundays, and i luff nikki beach on sat/sun. and i luff all the amazing people i have met through this unique board, and i luff orisha cuz shes HOT!!!

Guest rollyp66

hey guys...first-ever post here...im a long-time veteran of the miami scene who has had to put off the clubs as of late due to the arrival of my first-born...regardless, i try to keep up with the goings-on...

Anyway, this thread motivated me to reply and here we go...

1) The hours/scene in general - I've been out in pretty much every major city in the U.S and nowhere (not NYC, LA, Vegas, SF, ...) has the after-hours scene like ours...As someone mentioned before, there's nothing sweeter than entertaining out of town friends who are used to big club scenes, but are always blown away by the energy at places like the patio....24-hour liquor license helps set the mood tremendously...

2) diversity - all types of people from all types of background who all come together for music and incredible times.

3) memories - how certain nights in Miami can become everlasting memories..

4) patio - the oh, so rare combination of scene, music, nature, and energy all combined into one...

5) the "sandy" beach - how just minutes away, you can see and enjoy one of planet earth's most beautiful places.

6) regular (or at least somewhat regular) djs - where else can you get quality like oscar g, roland, ivano, sander, deep dish, morillo, etc... throughout the calendar year...

anyway i could go on and on...thanks for the opportunity to sound off...

Welcome to CJ! Great 1st post!

Guest rollyp66

I love the fact that I get to meet so many people cool people from different backgrounds!

I love the fact that I have met a lot of people from this board and they aren't just faceless names.... ;)

I love the fact that my favorite DJ is coming on Sat! 8)

I love the fact that this thread is still going ;D

Guest lizbmore

I love the variety of men...

I love the fact that everyone is really nice & social.

I love skinny dipping @ 5AM, after partying @ mansion, in the ocean.

I love meeting people from all over the world.

I love dancing my ass off! Who needs to go to the gym when u can dance at Crobar? Ladies u know the feeling the next morning after wearing 4" heels all night!

I love the cuban food & men!

Wow, I can go on for hours.............