Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TiltMiami Fund Raiser for Katrina @ Voodo Bar in SObe with Diaga and others

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

4b9915c5.jpgOk guys. We all said that we want to help this cause and I feel the same way so I will be hosting a fund raiser with friends @ Voodoo bar in Miami Beach this coming Tuesday September 6 with the sounds by the one and only Diaga along with Patrick M, Dj Nikolas and Parantula… all the money will be donated to the American Red Cross to help the situation in this country, I would like to see all of u guys there to support this cause…I’ll be contacting other Dj friends to see if they would like to participate in this event…Voodoo is located on 655 Washington Av South beach right next to the Sopranos Pizza…. I would like to see all of u there this place is amazing and I promise a great party for u guys… I am just waiting to hear from other friends so I can add other djs name to the line up.

I would like to thank you guys ahead of time and God bless

Bruno V

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

I would like to DJ as well :o

let me know if I'm considered in any way

btw you coming to the benefit party next Saturday??

Ditto! I was thinking about doing the same with the Sunset Sessions party, but getting a matched donation for the money we make is impossible from where I do the party at, and I wouldn't be able to get all the money so it wouldn't make a difference. Let me know.

Guest tiltmiami

guys lets make it happen i'll start the party at 8 so everyone can dj

the point is to raise as much money as we can...so more talent more people will come... again this is for the victims not for my pocket... so lets make it happen

I think this would be a great way to raise money ass much ass possible, they need it more than anybody

its such a helpless situation, its terrible....people who cant get in touch with relatives because lines r down, people with nowhere to go because their home is lost and they have nothing else to go to, kids who can't go to school for who knows how long, everything about this situation is so terrible it makes me sick.

Let s join forces to raise money for all these victims, lets show the love and support, this could of happen to us and im sure that if it would, lots of people would of been doing the same 4 us. Lets make this Happen.

Guest tiltmiami

Guys thank u for all of that are helping me with this event, I am amazed how many people are willing to take time off their busy scheduled to come and dj for free at this fund raiser…Sunday I’ll be posting the dj list so u guys know who will be performing or just coming to hang out

Guest djnikolas

Ill be there supporting the event and spining for this noble cause ... thanks bruno ,.. c u 2nite !!

;D

YIPEEE!! :)

lol Muaks ;)

Love ya ;D

Guest coach

Excellent idea. Thanks for starting it early enough where those of us who have to get up early on the weekdays can drop by.

Do you have/need a flyer? Also, what about a press release?

Guest djqba

Good to see this I'll be back for this and expect some human kindness from the everyone who finds out about this.. This is truly one of the saddest moment for our country and our fellow americans. God bless to all and god speed to all the relief worker heading to the area..