Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shine @ the shelborne.... big opening weekend news-kelvin andrews & MARK FARINA!

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys... big news for you which I just couldn't wait to announce...

shine will officially open its doors for the VIP opening friday nov 11th featuring new resident dj - KELVIN "soul mekanik" ANDREWS as he kicks off his new us residency with us at shine. other talent tba soon for the other rooms.

saturday november 12th Shine hosted by ocean drive magazine and in association with xsess entertainment brings you opening night featuring the first miami apearance outside of wmc for MARK FARINA with opening set by our very own resident dj KELVIN "soul mekanik" ANDREWS - talent for the other rooms and other guest hosts/surprises tba... I know its a few months aways but this is going to be sick...true house music at the fullest extent with everything else in between..can't wait to see you all "shine" with us 8)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

one more thing that I forgot... another confirmed resident for the venue who will not play every week like kelvin but quite often in the opening slots for kelvin on wks with no guests will be none other than

tarrantella aka chris bourne - rip records, hooj choons, datr, whoop - UK (another brit transplant) ;D

Guest mr. wilkins

sweet jon...sounds GREAT...I have that wkend OFF here in Tampa.... its my only wkend off til years end...so I'm defo coming down.... missed ya back in August @ Blue...I'll be back down twice in October (8 & 22nd).... defo wanna get ya some recent cd's ;)

Farina will KILL it....that has been our busiest nite thus far @ Paradise...we did just over 1500... one of the biggest nites the venues has ever seen in its 10 year history...

Kelvin & Chris rock that shit.... nice choses Jon.... Floridas ON FIRE ATM....

Guest djjoncowan

sweet jon...sounds GREAT...I have that wkend OFF here in Tampa.... its my only wkend off til years end...so I'm defo coming down.... missed ya back in August @ Blue...I'll be back down twice in October (8 & 22nd).... defo wanna get ya some recent cd's ;)

Farina will KILL it....that has been our busiest nite thus far @ Paradise...we did just over 1500... one of the biggest nites the venues has ever seen in its 10 year history...

Kelvin & Chris rock that shit.... nice choses Jon.... Floridas ON FIRE ATM....

8)

Guest djjoncowan

we are waiting on some Kelvin Andrews promor to get this thing rolling :o ;D

beleive it or not - they are in the works as we speak... expect them soon!

Guest djjoncowan

wow!

;) thanks!- wait until you hear the newest member to join gerry kelly and myself in the management team. whenever your ready sir ;)

Guest FRESHMAN

wow!

;) thanks!- wait until you hear the newest member to join gerry kelly and myself in the management team. whenever your ready sir ;)

It's not who i think it is? Is it?

Guest djjoncowan

wow!

It's not who i think it is? Is it?

possibly... whats your guess? ??? ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

OK OK I'll go dammit. Stop twistin my arm. As if Soul Mekanik every week wasn't enough. I'll give in and go see Farina... I guess. ;)